No announcement yet.

The English just saved face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again,

that Argentina side would have torn Team England's vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
      Again,

that Argentina side would have torn Team England's vagina.
      No **** with Terry and Upson in there New Zealand probably had a good chance of doing that aswell..

Anymore great insights plastic ****?

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
        Lol says the plastic Man United fan

What a ****
        I was part of the travelling support -- the real support, the ones the players actually played for, as opposed to twats like you who come to OT on their birthdays -- for 7 years, you worthless prick.

United runs in my bloodline.

LMAO, where are you even from to be talking about Plastic Fans?

If you weren't a Plastic Fan, you'd know that no self-respecting United fan of real, local extraction would be caught dead following that shower of ****e you're repping in your name.

Comment

I was part of the travelling support for 7 years, you worthless prick.

United runs in my bloodline.

LMAO, where are you even from to be talking about Plastic Fans?

If you weren't a Plastic Fan, you'd know that no self-respecting United fan of real, local extraction would be caught dead following that shower of ****e you're repping in your name.
          Travelling up from Kent to Old Trafford you mean?

****ing fake ass ****

Comment

Travelling up from Kent to Old Trafford you mean?

****ing fake ass ****
            Nope, check the edit for the additional material.

The only fake here is you.

I know you're not one of us, because I am one. It's that simple, it's not hard to spot, you're oblivious to the culture.

Where are you from?

Comment

Nope, check the edit for the additional material.

The only fake here is you.

I know you're not one of us, because I am one. It's that simple, it's not hard to spot, you're oblivious to the culture.

Where are you from?
              I was born in Bredbury..

Oblivious to what culture your obviously a plastic ****, probably not even from England let alone near Manchester

Comment

gettin' heated

Comment

I was born in Bredbury..

Oblivious to what culture your obviously a plastic ****, probably not even from England let alone near Manchester
                  Fucking Bredbury...LOL, what a ponce.

I'd love to know how much money you spent and how far you've travelled in your life to support United.

That would be more defining of who is and isn't a Plastic **** than location or nationality, in truth.

But as it happens, I was raised closer to Old Trafford than Bredbury.

Interesting that the idea that I might not be English by birth appears to mean something to you, though. Hmmm.

Team England's performances were pathetic and emasculated, BTW. As such, it's fitting that you represent them here in your name. Completely apropos.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete View Post
                    gettin' heated
                    I don't even need to break a sweat with this 1D pseud. It's a beatdown which requires no effort.

Comment

Fucking Bredbury...LOL, what a ponce.

I'd love to know how much money you spent and how far you've travelled in your life to support United.

That would be more defining of who is and isn't a Plastic **** than location or nationality, in truth.

But as it happens, I was raised closer to Old Trafford than Bredbury.

Interesting that the idea that I might not be English by birth appears to mean something to you, though. Hmmm.

Team England's performances were pathetic and emasculated, BTW. As such, it's fitting that you represent them here in your name. Completely apropos.
                      So where are you from? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X