No announcement yet.

Carmelo Leaving The Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    it's gonna be really interesting to see Melo ruin the great chemistry with the Bulls
    Melo's not going ANYWHERE !!!

You just worry about which retread coach the Lake's will end up with !
    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 06-23-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Melo has to opt for an extension, his record suggest that he wants the money, considering he didn't wait in before the lockout to join the Knicks. Why would he move to Chicago and risk being in the same predicament with Rose as he was with Stoudamire?

Comment

The Bulls and Mavs are the best places for Melo if he wants to win a championship and not be a complete cop out (like go to Miami). Those also happen to have coaches who are maybe top 4 in the league.

I don't even think of Rose as on the Bulls anymore. Melo would give them what Rose did only better. Melo is definitely a ball stopper, but he is an underrated rebounder and team defender. He fits in perfectly on Chicago's roster. I expect the Bulls to trade up and get a good PG in the draft also. Really all they are missing is another 3 point shooter and a guy who can get his own shot on offense.

Comment

He's terminating to do a sign and trade, or he's going to just sign as a FA?

Comment

He's not leaving yet though it's a high probability. as a knick fan i would hope that he chooses a team with no capspace and a high draft pick or two to trade. it would suck to not get anything in return, but I can't say it looks all that good if the knicks re-signed him. i don't know why the **** he'd want to go to chicago though. rondo keeps dropping his ****ing name (they both went to oak hill) and dude hasn't mentioned boston once.

if boston signs lance and trades for melo they're legit ECF contenders next season. wade is done and bosh is *****. stevenson is crazy, rondo don't give a **** and melo's no *****. they'd get right in miami's ass.

Comment

Bulls just Offered Taj Gibson, Tony Snell, and their 2 first round picks for Kevin Love.

Comment

Minny leaking that to get other teams to up their offer. Bulls would be committing highway robbery if they pulled that off.

At the very least, the Bulls would have to package Taj, Mirotic and picks/Butler.

Comment

This out of shape, unclutch bricklayer couldn't get the job done but I can't say I blame him for what happened last year.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Minny leaking that to get other teams to up their offer. Bulls would be committing highway robbery if they pulled that off.

At the very least, the Bulls would have to package Taj, Mirotic and picks/Butler.
                    This is a good deal. That would total 3 first round picks in this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      This is a good deal. That would total 3 first round picks in this draft.
                      Which deal? The first deal that's been rumored, or the one I proposed?

Problem with deal #1, Flip said he's in win now mode. He wouldn't become head coach to coach up some rookies, and not make the playoffs. Another problem is, Taj isn't even close to enough to make the playoffs out West. The picks do nothing for them.

Problem with deal #2, guts the Bulls core, and doesn't put us in a position to win now. That's why Melo is so much better for the team, because you're adding him to the core, instead of taking away from the core, and then adding him.

Bottom line. The fact that Flip named himself the head coach means he's gonna want deals like Lee/Klay or Taj/Mirotic/Butler and picks.

Proven vets and players that he thinks he can coach up to make a playoff push.

Comment

Working...
                      X