No announcement yet.

Most unlazy fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most unlazy fighter

Personally, I'd have to go with frazier. No, not marvis Who's your pick for someone who just kept coming and didn't know the meaning of the phrase too tired

james "lights out" toney

Comment

Easy....Henry Armstrong.

Modern Era...Zack Padilla

Comment

Aaron Pryor.

Comment

rocky marciano. THREAD CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
            carmen basilio and rocky marciano in a dead tie.
            now the thread is closed.

Comment

Rocky Marciano

too the best of my knowledge was the only fighter who was ever trained and ready (for the most part) for a fight 365 days a year. He did slow down his training alittle on his off time. Example: Rather then run 10-12 miles a day leading up to the fight, on his off time he ran 5-6. But he was always in shape the only time he wasn't was after his fight with Carmine Vingo. While fighting Vingo, Marciano put vingo into a coma and between that fight and the next fight he had he only trained for about a week, besides that he was either in church or in the hospital checking on Vingo's condition

Vingo eventually came out of the coma though never fought again and his entire right side was paralyzed

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                i guess i'll have to agree on this one.

Comment

easily john ruiz.......thread reopened and closed fast than a blonde on prom night

Comment

Originally posted by olympics_glory
                    easily john ruiz.......thread reopened and closed fast than a blonde on prom night
                    you can't compare any training program to the the training programs of yesteryear. Nearly no fighters today work as hard as fighters from before the 80's (except for maybe early tyson). Some of the hardest working Fighters were the early Fighters who used to do boxing as a sidething while they worked at construction sites, or did circus acts (kid achilles talked about this in a prior thread), but the hardest working fighter ever had to be Rocky Marciano hands down

Rocky Marciano trained harder in his off time then most fighters today train going into a fight. So how can you say they work harder then him ?

Comment

Working...
                    X