No announcement yet.

Cody Lane talks about her time in ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
    the son hates **** and his moms ****star friends. I dont blame him. Must be weird when your mom does ****. I know he gets made fun of all the time
    I'm not surprised.

Wanker Mate: "Your Mom's Hawt, Dude! I'm thinking about giver her da Dik."

Traumatised Son: "Shut up, Dude."

Wanker Mate: "No, Seriously.... I watched 'Pussy Pounders 9' last night, and the way your Mom coped with that Triple **** was SOOOOOOOO Rad!"

Traumatised Son: "Kill me. Kill me now."

Comment

Well yippie kay yay I hope miss Carla has a happy and enjoyable life. Here's too hoping she makes a comeback. She's not Roy Jones past prime yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        I'm not surprised.

Wanker Mate: "No, Seriously.... I watched 'Pussy Pounders 9' last night, and the way your Mom coped with that Triple **** was SOOOOOOOO Rad!"

lol I can imagine that

Comment

I found her hard to listen to. Plenty of excuses for what she did.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
            I found her hard to listen to. Plenty of excuses for what she did.
            I don't think it's fair they were excuses, since she was so young and still is young. At the same time, she hasn't learned her lesson and is denial for what she was and what she still is by her own account.

She says she's not a whore or a slut, well girl, that's exactly what you were and that's what **** stars are. They are prostitutes, if you get paid to have sex, that's what you are.

Just because it happens in front of a camera, there's no difference. Now, I feel sorry for her because you can see she suffered a lot and was young and stupid, but she talks about doing more videos. It's like she hasn't found her self respect, or learned her lesson.

Comment

She was hot as hell when she started in the biz. It's crazy what 4 years of hardcore **** does to a chick, it reminds of those before and after meth addict pictures.

prime cody

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                I'm not surprised.

Ffs lol.....

Comment

did u see her vid 'the blue room'? It was disturbing what she was put through

Comment

i had a girl look exactly like her.

and that blue room... man oh man...

it was brutal yet i still wanked... i felt ashamed afterwards.

im finna watch it again and get a second opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Oh my. Her throat sounds a little scratchy. Wouldn't happen to be all those ...

Never mind.

Would be interesting to see a **** "Where are They Now?" episode
                      of all the **** stars who've retired, started families, and are living normal lives.
                      Theresa documentary on Netflix called After **** Ends.

Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X