Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Vs. Brandon Rios: Better Than Floyd Mayweather Vs. Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worse.... but more entertaining for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Lol the hypocrite strikes again, all of Floyd's last 8 or so fights have been tailor made for him too

The only one that was not would have been Pac or Martinez which Floyd ducked
      Flowmos are hypocrites, blasting pac for catchweights than justifying floyds, and every single floyd opponent recently has been tailormade. Pacman fought and beat Bradley but got robbed and Bradley was 100 times better than Guerrero and Canelo and Pac didn't even get beat up like how Floyd got touched up by a sluggish sloppy Cotto.

You always hear this every time Pac fights someone oh he is tailormade they do this to discredit him, they hate him hard when the man is a fan friendly fighter who never hates anyone, Flowmos are the lowest form of pond scum in the boxing pond. Haters who hate hard yet play victim.

If Pac fought Canelo at catchweight they wouldn't be praising him they would say typical tailormade opponent for Pac lol

Some flowmos actually said canelo would be more dangerous and was a better quality and tested skilled fighter than prime Pacquiao

Comment

If Canelo had any semblance of ring IQ, I'd actually call that fight a chess match, but Canelo was not only scared, but fought with the absolute worst game plan possible.

Of course Pac/Rios is gonna be way more exciting. As a boxing fan, what else can you ask for? At the end of the day, it's about 2 guys with balls of steel that step into a ring and try to take each other's head off.

They both fight the way my man D-Rose plays basketball. All on the line, NO FEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          If Canelo had any semblance of ring IQ, I'd actually call that fight a chess match, but Canelo was not only scared, but fought with the absolute worst game plan possible.

Of course Pac/Rios is gonna be way more exciting. As a boxing fan, what else can you ask for? At the end of the day, it's about 2 guys with balls of steel that step into a ring and try to take each other's head off.

They both fight the way my man D-Rose plays basketball. All on the line, NO FEAR.
          Canelo just stood there dude was a punching bag yet Floyd didn't even take a chance to knock him out, Canelo just stood there trying to throw something once and a while, a prime Pacman would have had a field day on Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Canelo just stood there dude was a punching bag yet Floyd didn't even take a chance to knock him out, Canelo just stood there trying to throw something once and a while, a prime Pacman would have had a field day on Canelo.
            Canelo wouldn't even step in the ring at 152 with a prime Pacquiao.

"154, or no fight!" "I'm looking out for my safety."

Comment

Flowmos are hypocrites, blasting pac for catchweights than justifying floyds, and every single floyd opponent recently has been tailormade. Pacman fought and beat Bradley but got robbed and Bradley was 100 times better than Guerrero and Canelo and Pac didn't even get beat up like how Floyd got touched up by a sluggish sloppy Cotto.

You always hear this every time Pac fights someone oh he is tailormade they do this to discredit him, they hate him hard when the man is a fan friendly fighter who never hates anyone, Flowmos are the lowest form of pond scum in the boxing pond. Haters who hate hard yet play victim.

If Pac fought Canelo at catchweight they wouldn't be praising him they would say typical tailormade opponent for Pac lol

Some flowmos actually said canelo would be more dangerous and was a better quality and tested skilled fighter than prime Pacquiao
              Rios is a come forward fighter who is comking off a loss. Manny is coming off a brutal ko loss and a dispuited loss before that. Manny needs a ko win to restore his luster. How can you argue this fight is not one with a tailor made opponent?

The last 4 times manny fought someone who could take advantage of his mistakes many thought he lost the 2 times the judges gave him the win.

Yes some try to discredit manny but this is a fair criticism regarding this fight. It may be exciting but its not competitive-which is why guys like you complain about other fighers

Comment

Canelo wouldn't even step in the ring at 152 with a prime Pacquiao.

"154, or no fight!" "I'm looking out for my safety."
                LMAO thats a good one.

Give Pacman a guy like the Canelo that fought floyd at 152 his face would be a bloody mess.

Its funny the judges who justified the Bradley fight, said the reason they gave Bradley the fight is because a prime Pacquiao would have took Bradley out of there when he had him trapped in the corner and backing to the ropes.

It would have been funny if the judges gave the fight to Canelo and said well Floyd didn't even try to finish a statue aka punching bag who was drained, so we had to give Canelo the win because Floyd didn't have the killer instinct lol

Comment

LMAO thats a good one.

Give Pacman a guy like the Canelo that fought floyd at 152 his face would be a bloody mess.

Its funny the judges who justified the Bradley fight, said the reason they gave Bradley the fight is because a prime Pacquiao would have took Bradley out of there when he had him trapped in the corner and backing to the ropes.

It would have been funny if the judges gave the fight to Canelo and said well Floyd didn't even try to finish a statue aka punching bag who was drained, so we had to give Canelo the win because Floyd didn't have the killer instinct lol
                  The judges in the Floyd/Canelo fight almost pulled off a Manny/Bradley.

They just needed one of the other refs from the Manny/Bradley fight.

Comment

itll have more action sure but nobody was calling for this fight

Comment

The judges in the Floyd/Canelo fight almost pulled off a Manny/Bradley.

They just needed one of the other refs from the Manny/Bradley fight.
                      yeah. I was laughing at Floyds face when he heard the draw, I would have said thats what you get idiot for not trying to finish fights and always using my hand was sore as an excuse just say the truth you were scared to get knocked out lol

Comment

Working...
                      X