Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Pacturd's on pure desperation mode. First this and now "Marquez is on steriods" bwhahahah.....
    So 1 thread about that is too much for you? If Pac had hired a known PED pusher, I bet you'd refrain from taking shots

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Pacturd's on pure desperation mode. First this and now "Marquez is on steriods" bwhahahah.....
      LOL. So if i think floyd was scared of Margarito it makes me a *******?

Flowmos and their silly logic, Im a boxing fan, i could care less if PAC-PBF happens, Im really not into that "internet war" you may think you are waging against the *******s.

just stating the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
        They truly are.
        wait till they play their victim card. LOL

Comment

• Vote if you havent already. thanks.

Comment

• The fanatics have ill subliminally defended Margaritos ****** ass, lmao.

Cotto and Shane stopped Margarito without his plaster and Floyd beat both guys. Floyd scared of Margarito because Margarito is told by Arum to confront Floyd.

Marquez puts Pacquiao through hell and Floyd beats Marquez handily and Floyd is scared of Pacquiao. Floyd beats Cotto but some how a few years ago, Floyd wanted no parts of, lmfao, excuse me Cotto.

If you can get good nights sleep believing this, then Im all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              The fanatics have ill subliminally defended Margaritos ****** ass, lmao.

Cotto and Shane stopped Margarito without his plaster and Floyd beat both guys. Floyd scared of Margarito because Margarito is told by Arum to confront Floyd.

Marquez puts Pacquiao through hell and Floyd beats Marquez handily and Floyd is scared of Pacquiao. Floyd beats Cotto but some how a few years ago, Floyd wanted no parts of, lmfao, excuse me Cotto.

If you can get good nights sleep believing this, then Im all for it.
              who you vote for flowmo?

I know there isnt enough choices, but these are the top floyd pappi according to boxing history.

Comment

• Arum did. Floyd knows how shady he is and that NOTHING he does is in his fighter's best interests. Floyd has first hand knowledge of this.

Needs an Arum option.

Comment

• It's Manny and always has been Manny. People acting like Floyd is scared of Margarito are idiots, IMO. Bricks or not I would take Floyd over Tony any day of the week and twice on Sunday. If there is any man on this earth who has the stamina to hang with a Margarito fight it's Floyd and if there is one man who can throw 1,000 punches in a fight and not him a person it's Floyd vs Margarito. This isn't 2012 Floyd this would be fast as hell pot shot all night Floyd and against the worlds slowest WW in Margarito.

Floyd did duck Margarito but he would have won regardless, he just wanted an easier fight.

Comment

• Great to see MY thread is ALIVE and good, keep voting fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                      who you vote for flowmo?

I know there isnt
                      You speak when spoken to mother****er, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X