No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Picked a Knockout Win in Six, I Was Way Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Picked a Knockout Win in Six, I Was Way Off

MGM Grand, Las Vegas – The immediate prospect of a long awaited mega-fight between American Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao seemed to recede after the Filipino's controversial majority decision over Juan Manuel Marquez. The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112.

[Click Here To Read More]

You weren't off, you were wrong.

Comment

Damn straight should have been a UD for the other guy, Juan Manuel Marquez.

Great way to pay off the judges though, at least you guys got something right.

Comment

just like the second fight where his ******ed azz was saying "pacquiao is a far more better fighter" marquez showed his azz again hes better than pacquiao

Comment

At least he wasn't as off as Ariza hahahaha. A KO in the first round! I'm glad these two have their tails between their legs now.

Comment

lol'd at 'who has been uncanily accurate with his fight predictions'

Brb ko in 1
            brb ko in 2
            brb ko in 3
            brb fights not going past six

brb, all fights have seen the finish line

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              MGM Grand, Las Vegas – The immediate prospect of a long awaited mega-fight between American Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao seemed to recede after the Filipino's controversial majority decision over Juan Manuel Marquez. The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112.

[Click Here To Read More]
              the overrated trainer has spoken!!!...Manny got beat and deep down the overrated snake with glasses know it!!!

Comment

Maybe in 4 years time they can rematch and Pac's 'Improved right hand' will finally be a game changer.

Because every 4 years that seems to be the idea.

I can't believe people believed Manny Pacquaio has been a one handed fighter for the majority of his career.

Comment

I have no desire to see Mayweather beat a great fighter like Pac to a pulp. But still, if people can't see that Arum and Roach are trying to deflect attention away from the P4P showdown with this fourth JMM fight nonsense they're crazy or just blindly loyal. Bring on Mayweather-Martinez.

Comment

**** a rematch. it will be similar to this with pac edging him out again and jmm crying robbery. **** all that, dont give the pissdrinker another payday anymore. let him fight the katsidis's of the world and let manny fight sergio at 150.

Comment

Working...
                    X