Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Donaire's Options: Moreno, Rigondeaux, Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moreno would be the first choice, there's no money with Rigondeaux. besides he's boring. Arce is a Darchinyan leftover.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Rigondeaux, make it happen. Battle of talents
      there's no money with Rigondeaux besides he's boring..

Comment

Rigondeaux would make for an amazing fight. I don't think he is boring at all, and 8 fights in and I think he might be a top 10 P4P fighter. I think he actually is the best of all the Cubans, even better than Gamboa.

Comment

the winner of agbeko vs. mares should still rightfully be the best bantamweight. donaire shouldn't leave BW without fighting the winner of this fight.

but, with the ongoing cold war (even though it looks like it might be coming to an end), mares under GBP and donaire still probably with top rank - doubt it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Donaire claimed he didn't have a valid contract. This was purely his fault that he derailed his career.
            And GBP just took his word for it ?

They were super-keen to sign Nonito, and the contract appeared to have an "out-clause", because Donaire had not fought as often as his contract stipulated. But GBP neglected to factor in the injury time that had affected Nonito up to that point.

It was a stupid mistake, one that will not happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
              Rigondeaux would make for an amazing fight. I don't think he is boring at all, and 8 fights in and I think he might be a top 10 P4P fighter. I think he actually is the best of all the Cubans, even better than Gamboa.
              So do I, Rigo could be the truth, I like Gamboa though.

Comment

Where have you guys seen Rigo fight?? I am going to look out for him. How has he garnered so much attention after only 8 fights?

Comment

2 Olympic golds by 24 years old. Greatest amateur who ever lived according to most. Roach said he was the most talented fighter he's ever seen. Check it out: herotraitormadness website has the trailer for his movie.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    Moreno would be the first choice, there's no money with Rigondeaux. besides he's boring. Arce is a Darchinyan leftover.
                    Donaire already backed away from fighting Rigondeaux saying he was too "risky". He's scared.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      Donaire claimed he didn't have a valid contract. This was purely his fault that he derailed his career.
                      No Ray* is right. Goldenboy Lawyers should have gone over his contract. They are paid for their legal knowledge, Donaire isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X