Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mosley be remembered as QUITTER though his corner didn't throw the towel vs PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also if fight camp 360 was around back in the day a lot of great fighters would be subject to the same criticism Shane is getting now. How would people feel about Ali begging his corner to cut the gloves off in manila before Frazier's stopped it? (if the story is indeed true)

Comment

Mosley is a cheater why does everybody forget this he is scum

Comment

Moselys performance against manny was a complete joke, regardless of what he's achieved in the past he was shouting "I love a good scrap" and "I just can't see any way he can beat me" and then proceeds to go out and turn in one of the most sterile performances in recent times is a farce. That coupled with the incessant glove touching made me wanna spew. Rant over

Comment

I will remember him as a hype up steroid cheat

Comment

He will be remembered as a coward who ran from a smaller man and touched gloves every round hoping that Pacquiao wouldn't hurt him.

Comment

Hes gonna be remembered for being a great fighter. Just stayed alittle longer than he should have. But it happens very often, Ali needed Holmes to show him he was no longer relevant, Joe Louis needed Marciano to show him, Mosley had May and Pac show him he wasnt elite anymore. Im not even gonna bring up Jones jr..... he just pisses me off now. I loved the guy in his prime.

Comment

The only place boxing begins and ends with Pacquiao is Philippines...everywhere else has watched boxing long before 2008 and remembers Shane for what he was. /thread

Comment

Mosley will be remembered as a great fighter.

Comment

The fight was very uneventful and most ppl won't think much of it or hold it against Shane much because of the point in his career he was at.

Comment

If Shane would have just RAN all night from Pacquiao, then it wouldn't have been that bad!

But it's when he started to touch gloves 5 times every round, kinda saying "Manny please don't hurt me or hit me" I lost respect for him at that point, and it can never be gained back.

Cotto went out like a warrior against Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X