No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sampson Dares Top Heavyweights To Fight Magomed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sampson Dares Top Heavyweights To Fight Magomed

Innovative and audacious boxing advisor and matchmaker Sampson is willing to accept a sum of one dollar, for his exciting young heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov (16-0, 16KOs), to fight anyone ranked in the top fifteen by the WBC.

Undefeated Magomed who's currently ranked number nine, has fought sixteen times and dispatched all of his opponents via KO. Sampson stressed his ambition is: "I want to work hard towards a mandatory. I want to have an elimination tournament, to prove that my guy is the best!" [Click Here To Read More]

"Dollar Fight" for a mandatory slot. Clever.

Comment

Make a fight with Price!!

Comment

magomed just needs to continue being active. have him get rounds in as well, i don't think he's gone past 4. i'd say try getting him to 20, 25-0 before pursuing a title shot, but he's already 31. so i'm not sure if they're planning to take time to do that. hopefully some top opposition is willingly to give mago a shot. hopefully he's the real deal. lots of undefeated HWs, yet none of them are making too much noise.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          magomed just needs to continue being active. have him get rounds in as well, i don't think he's gone past 4. i'd say try getting him to 20, 25-0 before pursuing a title shot, but he's already 31. so i'm not sure if they're planning to take time to do that. hopefully some top opposition is willingly to give mago a shot. hopefully he's the real deal. lots of undefeated HWs, yet none of them are making too much noise.
          "Hopefully he's the real deal"

Hahahahahahaha have you seen any of his fights? The guy is a total bum with decent power.First C+ relevant opponent that faces him, will stop the "real deal" in no more than 5 rounds. I'm not even mentioning B or A level contenders.

Comment

When Magomed fought McCline I was shocked when he was floored. Magomed has great power but if he doesn't learn some defense he won't go far. Potential to be a very exciting fighter still.

Comment

Working...
            X