No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best chance of an upset?

Out of the next mega fights Who has the best chance to upset the public?
    'Vicious' Ortiz
    45.83%
    'Warrior' Marquez
    54.17%

Victor Ortiz. He has 1 punch k.o. power.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
      Victor Ortiz. He has 1 punch k.o. power.
      All that power will hit air.

Comment

neither of these are "mega fights"...if either break a million I will be surprised...I still haven't seen any figures on the Mosley-Pacquiao fight...what is Showtime waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by BoyFloyd View Post
          Out of the next mega fights Who has the best chance to upset the public?
          what do you mean by the public? like they're performance or what?

well for scoring the upset win, it's obviously ortiz. he's bigger than floyd, will keep coming, and since floyd 'says' he will stand toe to toe and fight, i'm sure ortiz will hit him sometime. hopefully it's one that wobbles him. jmm won't even be able to drop a WW manny, let alone stop him, and there's no way he can get a decision.

as for performance, it's marquez. obviously he felt he beat manny before, but this time it's hard to even predict if he'll put up a good fight. it could also all be for a paycheck like mosley did, who knows. ortiz still has years left in his career, and he knows if he can upset, he can continue making millions fighting other WWs and another huge payday against manny. also, if you want to include the fact that ortiz has his first world title on the line, you can add that too.

also, it's dinamita marquez, not warrior marquez.

Comment

I think both have the same chance of scoring the upset. Which is, no chance, zero, nada, nil...

Comment

Both guys will more than likely lose, but I'll go with Marquez.

Marquez has already proven he can go life and death with Pac, and he arguably won their first two fights, even though I personally think he lost both.

I can see Pac finally finishing off Marquez, but he still stands a much better chance than Ortiz.

Ortiz will get schooled. This talk of Floyd losing his legs, being rusty and out of his prime while Ortiz being young, powerful and determined is all smoke and mirrors. Ortiz isn't ready for a great fighter like Floyd.

Mayweather by late stoppage, only if he doesn't make Ortiz again.

Comment

I say they both have a great chance.

Comment

Both have little to no chance.

Comment

The lightweight fighting at ww of course

Comment

Working...
                    X