Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of Stupidity yanks have on here when talking about football is so annoying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hernandez is not good enough to start for Man Untd how the **** could he possibly be worth 50million he is just a less talented version of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
      Chicharito Hernandez will become an ATG.

Chicharito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man Citys roster.
      That little mexican piece of crap can't even get a game for United

That piece of shit Wayne Rooney starts before him, says it all. You know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Hernandez is not good enough to start for Man Untd how the **** could he possibly be worth 50million he is just a less talented version of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
        Exactly.........

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
          Well if he's new to football then he wanna stop talking like he knows everything and stop being so ****ing arrogant and stubborn about his opinions, dude is ******ed.
          Erik knows his stuff, I agree with most of what he says.
          hes harmless and if thats what he believes then so be it,don't let it wind you up

he don't rate messi because of his looks not his ability

he told me bentener was better than messi.........so you cant take him too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
            Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks.

In 32 matches Messi has scored 39 and set up 19 thats unheard of in history.
            Its hard for a team to neutralize Xavi, Inistea, Messi, Pedro, and Villa all at the same time.

Gaps will be made and thats where Barca succeed.

Why doesnt Madrid have success now like Barca? Cause they just buy players in hopes to make a bomb squad. Issue is, it doesnt work like that. You need more then just good individual players to have success.

They all need to get along well and know how they play side by side.

Look at Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta. They have success cause they been together for years. You dont buy new players dump them in and expect them to read each other passes. Look at Benzema for example. The boy looks totally lost he just lets passes roll by him cause he doesnt expect them at all. Its those errors that Barca doesnt have that Madrid does.

Madrids squad CAN beat Barca but if Madrid stays buying new players every season they are just making it harder on themselves.

Comment

Tbh I think everyone in the football thread has a pretty decent knowledge of the game. The only thing that seriously annoys me is the over reliance on statistics when judging a player. Flawless is by far the worst for it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                This just in: Manchester United have just announced that Howard Webb is not for sale at any price.
                hahahaha if i could i would green k you for that........

****ing howard webb.............

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
                  Its hard for a team to neutralize Xavi, Inistea, Messi, Pedro, and Villa all at the same time.

Gaps will be made and thats where Barca succeed.

Why doesnt Madrid have success now like Barca? Cause they just buy players in hopes to make a bomb squad. Issue is, it doesnt work like that. You need more then just good individual players to have success.

They all need to get along well and know how they play side by side.

Look at Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta. They have success cause they been together for years. You dont buy new players dump them in and expect them to read each other passes. Look at Benzema for example. The boy looks totally lost he just lets passes roll by him cause he doesnt expect them at all. Its those errors that Barca doesnt have that Madrid does.

Madrids squad CAN beat Barca but if Madrid stays buying new players every season they are just making it harder on themselves.
                  Stopped reading there.

The reason Madrid don't have success like Barca is because they have a terrible defence, Jose Mourinho is the first to admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                    I did rate Ronaldo above Messi at one point.

Right now you have to say Messi is the best.

Ronaldo may not even be in the top 3 on current form.
                    ...You what?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Your opinion is automatically void. Man City's rooster? GTFO!
                      lmfaoooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X