No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios, Garcia Donate Time For Great Cause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios, Garcia Donate Time For Great Cause

Brandon Rios just won the fight of his life 2 weeks ago, Robert Garcia is one of the busiest trainers in the world, Trainer of the year 2011, busy guys, but that doesn't stop them from giving back to the people who need it the most, Children suffering from cancer and their families. Saturday, October 27, 2012 Brandon Rios along with his trainer Robert Garcia, team Donald Leary, Nancy Rodriguez and his wife Vicky Rios facilitated a Boxing Clinic at Mount St. Mary's College in Los Angeles, California. For the non-profit organization Brandon is Ambassador of, PADRES CONTRA EL CANCER's (Parents Against Cancer) HOPE Fair. [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see from both fighter and trainer. Garcia is one of the nicest guys in the sport. And hopefully now that Victor Ortiz has a new trainer. Garcia and is brother could mend their relationship.

Comment

Huge respect to both R.G. and Rios for taking time away from family and sport to support a much more important cause.

It's no wonder Garcia was best trainer 2011. Attitude, actions and result reflect leadership!!

Comment

good to see rios and garcia doin good things for the people...........

Comment

Good work, I love to see stuff like this. Shows the sport I love in its best possible light.

Comment

They been doing things like this for years, and they refuse to talk about it and get pictured for the most part cause they didnt want it to seem like they just want publicity.

Comment

Rios Looks Like He Is Mentally Disturbed

Something looks wrong with Brandon Rios. He just doesnt look right. He looks like someone who has been in too many wars. If you hear him talk lately, he is slurring and not mispronouncing words that he should know. I know that he is not educated or anything but that is not what i am talking about. I hope he stops boxing before he loses any more marbles. Concerned in Bakersfield. 2Legit2Kwit. Legit Boxing.

Comment

I must of missed something. Why does Brandon have his right arm in a sling?

Comment

Good stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by legitboxing View Post
                    Something looks wrong with Brandon Rios. He just doesnt look right. He looks like someone who has been in too many wars. If you hear him talk lately, he is slurring and not mispronouncing words that he should know. I know that he is not educated or anything but that is not what i am talking about. I hope he stops boxing before he loses any more marbles. Concerned in Bakersfield. 2Legit2Kwit. Legit Boxing.
                    He's always sounded like that. Go look around on youtube or google video for the victor ortiz documentary from when he was a kid. They interviewed brandon in it when he was like 16 or 17 and he sounded exactly the same

Comment

Working...
                    X