No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Cotto Landing 51% of His Power Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Cotto Landing 51% of His Power Shots

Madison Square Garden, New York City -- WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto, in retreat most of the fight, landed 51% of his power shots. Cotto had a 148-131 edge in power shots landed, closing the already damaged right eye of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]

So where are all the whining Margarita fans now?

Comment

Can't wait to see Cotto back in the ring.

Comment

oh god..shut up already...cotto said from the beggining that he didnt even know why marg was in there fighting..it's STUPID..robert garcia did a bad job in not stopping that pacquiao fight with marg earlier.....cotto boxed beautifully and he got his victory over a PROVEN CHEATER...

Comment

lol @ he was slowing down in the 9th...

Slowing down = Having your most impressive offensive round and landing 51% of your power shots....

Comment

impressive.....

Comment

puerto ricans think they good wht that lil cheap win over margo,they must thank paquiao for it,mexico has 17 current champions puerto rico has one,give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by komando View Post
                puerto ricans think they good wht that lil cheap win over margo,they must thank paquiao for it,mexico has 17 current champions puerto rico has one,give me a break

Comment

Cotto seem to be in great shape with good muscle form but to me it seems like he lacks power for a guy built like him. He picks his shots well and lands clean if he can put some more power behind those punches I think he can be a threat.

Comment

Margarito= target practice.

Comment

Working...
                    X