No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Cotto-Paquiao almost sold out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum: Cotto-Paquiao almost sold out

Bob Arum: "You can say all tickets already sold out, because those who remain are a few of the most expensive and we know that soon they will sell. There will also be 20,000 tickets available to watch the fight on closed circuit in Las Vegas, we have already sold 2,000 of those in a week. As for the pay per view, I would be very happy if we reach the 1.5 million orders. We are looking to reach that figure."

http://www.elnuevodia.com/notieneunf.....-626605.html

good luck !! I have 50K that this card will do better numbers than numero uno!!!

Comment

Most expensive ones will always sell for a big boxing event like this, the celebs like the lime-light.

Comment

Originally posted by Punker View Post
        Bob Arum: "You can say all tickets already sold out, because those who remain are a few of the most expensive and we know that soon they will sell. There will also be 20,000 tickets available to watch the fight on closed circuit in Las Vegas, we have already sold 2,000 of those in a week. As for the pay per view, I would be very happy if we reach the 1.5 million orders. We are looking to reach that figure."

http://www.elnuevodia.com/notieneunf.....-626605.html
        I would love to see that, but unfortunately it's not going to happen.

Comment

i have 50 k that this does not do 1.5 million no way it will.

Comment

the question is..pbf will get more with cotto than this..but why he's not doing it...

Comment

I think it does over a million.

Comment

He'll have to fight Mayweather if Arum wants the PPV #'s to exceed 1 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Punker View Post
                  I think it does over a million.
                  it does 1 million not 1.5

Comment

but.....if this fight would've gotten media coverage (in ESPN and in other channels) then it would probably do more than 1 million PPV buys, but since both are NON-AMERICAN athletes the American media doesn't care, it won't surpass 900K, I hope i'm wrong but that's how i see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X