Collapse
No announcement yet.

Initial reports are 10 dead in Oregon college shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it turns out that his mother was a total gun nutbar.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/...dgLE&ocid=iehp

Laurel Harper, a nurse who shared an apartment near the Umpqua Community College campus with her troubled 26-year-old son Chris Harper Mercer, boasted on Facebook that she owned a stockpile of handguns and assault rifles, according to vocativ.com.

“And when the mood strikes, and as long as we’re tossing around brand names, I sling an AR, Tek-9 or AK over my shoulder, or holster a Glock 21 (not 22), or one of my other handguns, like the Sig Sauer P226, and walk out the door,” Harper bragged. “I find the shotguns are a little too cumbersome to open carry.”
    A TEK-9!!!!! The drug dealers best friend! A gun that cannot hit anything more than 20 feet away when you empty an entire magazine at it! But it will hit just about everything and everyone else in the area! That weapon is useless for hunting and useless for personal protection. This bitch is ****ing nuts!

Comment

• While a TEC-9 definitely wouldn't be my choice for home defense, an AK or AR variant wouldn't either, especially if I lived in an apartment.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-03-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        That sucks.

What's going to happen though? Just complaints about guns, but nothing ever gets done.

Not trying to start a racial war, but why are these shootings always...nevermind
        Because you are wrong that's why

The very last Mass Shooting was a Black Newsreporter shooting his White colleagues on air...

Blacks have done plenty of Mass Shootings....Probably just as many as White per capita population (Blacks are only 13% of the US population)...I can think of several Mass Shooters that were Black Males off the top of my head....Hispanics on the other hand...I can't think of any...

And this particular shooter was a White-Black biracial kid...

It seems that the only real variable in a Mass Shooting is gender....The Shooters are almost always Males (97.5% of the time)....Other than that everything is variable...

As you can see....No real difference between Black and White male Mass Shooters when you factor in per capita population

Source

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
        Last edited by animalfan10; 10-03-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• so sad man ..

Comment

• Also there should be a new law that if you can't prove any relationships (sexual or romantic) with Women by age 22 or so that you shouldn't be approved to buy a gun until you get a mental health evaluation and are approved by a psychologist as mentally healthy....

Seems this recent guy was another angry outcast/loner Virgin with a weird gun fetish....

Just like Elliot Rodger and Breivik

The Columbine kids were also virgins...

It seems that not getting any poon brings about suicidal/homicidal impulses in young Men especially if that young Man is a loner with no social group/friends aswell....

Implementing that law would cut down on Mass Shootings way more than Gun Control...
            Last edited by animalfan10; 10-03-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
              Also there should be a new law that if you can't prove any relationships (sexual or romantic) with Women by age 22 or so that you shouldn't be approved to buy a gun until you get a mental health evaluation and are approved by a psychologist as mentally healthy....

Seems this recent guy was another angry outcast/loner Virgin with a weird gun fetish....

It seems that not getting any poon brings about suicidal/homicidal impulses in young Men especially if that young Man is a loner with no social group/friends aswell....

Implementing that law would cut down on Mass Shootings way more than Gun Control...
              I think you're on to something there.

P.ussy.

Priests should also have one day a month where they each get a hooker. Less kids would get abused.
              Im sure many religious fanatics just need a sloppy bj once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-umpqu...182211198.html

Could be more, I also am seeing they have captured a suspect.
                Sadly, many boxing fans obsessed with their fav boxer so much, they cannot acknowledge the loss of innocent life, but instead focus on trivial boxing matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  While a TEC-9 definitely wouldn't be my choice for home defense, an AK or AR variant wouldn't either, especially if I lived in an apartment.
                  No shit. If someone is only interested in home defense, and is not interested in hunting, this is what they need.

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                  Also there should be a new law that if you can't prove any relationships (sexual or romantic) with Women by age 22 or so that you shouldn't be approved to buy a gun until you get a mental health evaluation and are approved by a psychologist as mentally healthy....

So gay men cannot own a gun?

Some depressed 21 year old who was just dumped by his girlfriend for his best friend is just as likely to go on a rampage, if not more so, than a frustrated virgin.

How about you make the age limit for owning a gun a minimum of 30 years old? By that age, most males have gotten their rage issues out of their system along with the rest of their growing pains. If someone wants to play with guns before that age, they can join the military and learn how to respect the weapons and not treat them like cool toys.

Bring in serious laws that make any offense committed while in possession of a firearm penalized with a minimum of 10 years without possibility of parole. Any crime committed with the USE of a firearm, 15 years. Any crime involving the discharge of a firearm, 20 years. Discharging a firearm resulting in injury, 25 years. Resulting in death? LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE.

See if that does not make a difference in gun crime.

Right now there are states where the penalty for marijuana possession is higher than for armed robbery. Disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                    1. I'm not American you crockpot.
                    2. You do understand that I was referring to America in particular?

The gun issue is a tricky one because the criminals will always be able to get obe. You'd just be limiting the 99% (and in turn, possibly the mentally ill)

i'm not saying it was your attitude. it didn't sound from your posting that it was.

Comment

• http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/02/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

Liberal media photoshopped the shooter's image to look more white. Also he identified with black lives matter. He was liberal.

Comment

Working...
                      X