Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss. . .

Look at you stealing my thread names.

Comment

pure class, these people obviousley have high standards for themselves. I wonder what those people would be like at the dinner table, probably the same. Animals will be animals, reminds me of the monkeys throwing their poop around at the zoo. I believe that the monkeys at the zoo are more intelectually progressed aswell as more entertaining. Atleast the zoo monkeys don't destroy their own enviornment and then come looking for uncle sam to rebuild what they destroyed......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 12-02-2012, 04:13 AM.

Comment

They all got lousy aiming skills

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Look at you stealing my thread names.
          Haha actually I do remember seeing your recent thread entitled "discuss." So it was fresh on my mind.

BUt I'm speechless, and that's all I could think of when labeling the thread. .

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            They all got lousy aiming skills
            Hahaha I like when the two girls square up with each other, and launch the chairs directly at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              pure class, these people obviousley have high standards for themselves. I wonder what those people would be like at the dinner table, probably the same. Animals will be animals, reminds me of the monkeys throwing their poop around at the zoo. I believe that the monkeys at the zoo are more intelectually progressed aswell as more entertaining. Atleast the zoo monkeys don't destroy their own enviornment and then come looking for uncle sam to rebuild what they destroyed......Rockin'
              Haha, aye Rockin', AYE. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Hahaha I like when the two girls square up with each other, and launch the chairs directly at each other.
                One babe was point-blank range and hit the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  TRUTH!!!

In most cases, I would give teens a pass .. because that's what teens do.

But, this was off-the-hook crude

Comment

That was a good watch. You should watch that Ghetto fights video, it's pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X