No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner's recent comment.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner's recent comment.....

When he said from here on out, it's going to get bigger. Made me smile, and now I'm a fan, IF, he comes through on that promise. I really feel like he's the type to take the big fights, and he gets clowned on, because of his mouth.

But, if he keeps on fighting tough guys, and doesn't duck as much as recent fighters, consider me a big time Broner fan.

Whose with me?.......Come on man.....whose with me!?
    Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-13-2012, 08:01 PM.

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    When he said from here on out, it's going to get bigger. Made me smile, and now I'm a fan. IF, he comes through on that promise. I really feel like he's the type to take the big fights, and he gets clowned on, because of his mouth.

But, if he keeps on fighting tough guys, and doesn't duck as much as recent fighters, consider me a big Broner fan.

If he steps up and fights tough comp and keeps winning how can you not like him in the ring, shit this is why every single one of us are member here on this forum. We here for the boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      If he steps up and fights tough comp and keeps winning how can you not like him in the ring, shit this is why every single one of us are member here on this forum. We here for the boxing.
      Haters will always hate. Trust me.

Comment

When he said from here on out, it's going to get bigger. Made me smile, and now I'm a fan. IF, he comes through on that promise. I really feel like he's the type to take the big fights, and he gets clowned on, because of his mouth.

But, if he keeps on fighting tough guys, and doesn't duck as much as recent fighters, consider me a big time Broner fan.

This is also slowly becoming true for me too. I'm not even sure why he compares himself to Floyd so much, at least Broner takes on tough challenges, and he's not afraid to risk that 0 despite that being his only source of credibility. Hopefully Golden Boy doesn't protect him so hard and lets him do his thing against guys like Gamboa, and then all of the top dudes at 140 when he moves up. Kinda hoping he does take a loss early in his career so later he won't develop into a Floyd-esque type of fighter that only takes easy challenges.

Comment

you on your own bro.

Comment

I'm with you. I don't care what comes out of his filthy mouth or what kind of clown he is inside and outside the ring. He's bringing fans into the sport on his own, let's face it, and that's good. If he keeps winning and fighting competitive fights, the sport will have a star without the help of a Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
              This is also slowly becoming true for me too. I'm not even sure why he compares himself to Floyd so much, at least Broner takes on tough challenges, and he's not afraid to risk that 0 despite that being his only source of credibility. Hopefully Golden Boy doesn't protect him so hard and lets him do his thing against guys like Gamboa, and then all of the top dudes at 140 when he moves up. Kinda hoping he does take a loss early in his career so later he won't develop into a Floyd-esque type of fighter that only takes easy challenges.
              Agree. I'm just drooling for this kid to move up to 140. SOOO MANY FIGHTS!

Comment

I'd support him if he comes through with that promise.

Comment

Broner is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    Broner is the truth
                    Not yet, but he has the opportunity to be.

Even the people in Floyd's gym don't respect him yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X