• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.......too bad he thinks he hits @ 5000psi

he might actually try to fight someone in jail

Comment

LOL!!!

"SUP FANS YEAH IMA HANGING TIGHT AT TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY ON SOME CRAZY **** $50,000 BAIL YEAH THATS RIGHT 5000 PSI ALREADY KNOCKED SOME 240LBS 6 FOOT SIX MUSCLEMAN ONE SHOT KOD HIS ASS"

Comment

poor charlie i hope they spread open his a$$ hole out and make him cry. 5000 psi in his A$$.

Comment

I don't know anything about where Charlie Z has been (he was gone for months before that thing of him in a restaurant signing an autograph ), but I was randomly looking through boxing pages on wikipedia and making some edits to present things in a more neutral setting (them Pinoy are crazy about hating the Mayweathers) and I noticed this on Floyd Sr's wiki. Of course I left it because it made me LOL.

Comment

@ The wiki article.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I don't know anything about where Charlie Z has been (he was gone for months before that thing of him in a restaurant signing an autograph ), but I was randomly looking through boxing pages on wikipedia and making some edits to present things in a more neutral setting (them Pinoy are crazy about hating the Mayweathers) and I noticed this on Floyd Sr's wiki. Of course I left it because it made me LOL.

signing an autograph? lol, i haven't seen that one. can you post it?

Comment

He's sharing a cell with Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  signing an autograph? lol, i haven't seen that one. can you post it?
                  It might not even be new, just one I hadn't seen before. The last Charlie Z thread before this one had it I think

Comment

we need to stop giving him attention..

he's not mentally stable.

Comment

bump... any news from hearing?

Comment

Working...
                      X