Id be the champ, i got stamina for days

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Put it on espn.

You got pool and poker on espn.

Why not hardcore doggystyle.

He is reaching for 7 inch python
      very thick.beer can thick the look in her eyes is intense .she is asking for more lub. Oh he stuck it. 5 thrusts in and she is screaming .
      vegas odds are her busting with 4 min..
      her record is 3 min but this guy looks like he is slowing down .. stamina is key..he brings salsa dancing and the shot put skills into todays performance..

I can see it now.
      Originally posted by TBear View Post
      It should be, with color commentators and blow-by-blow announcers. I could just see it now. "Down Goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier!"
      Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      Yeah.
      Some people are good at it (I.e. Yo) others are not ( I.e. Jose)

The judges are corrupt though.
      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      "Oh WOW!!! "Long" Lawrence is taking risks today isn't he Al? Thats his third bendie dick in the last 3 minutes. If he's not careful he's getting carried out on a sketcher & will need $30,000 worth of dick reconstruction surgery like Tyrone "The ****" ****er is recovering from after his horrible mishap 3 weeks ago, but he's racking up those degree of difficulty points right now & making an impressive comeback. By the way get well soon ****er"
      Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Lmao

Styles make f u c k s.
      It wont fit,she may have to forfeit if charles "wrist thick" davis cant get it in. Remember in the contract there was a no lube clause.
      Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I probably have a d like Fernando Vargas, it had a decent run but I'm damn near 25 and already shot AF.
      with color commentary like this ^ it should be

Comment

Working...
      X