Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's opponents explain why he's so difficult to beat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

security guard: "his speed is really amazing, he sucker punched me while i was on the phone calling my superior."

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Jose Harris (won in court)

"I didn't really feel his punches but he kept hitting me while i was down. Also i didn't get paid for the fight."
      ^^^^ this

Victor Ortiz : Floyd had a great chin that when I head butted him I was the one who got hurt from it, I was still dizzy when I saw him sucker punched me and all I could do is to stand still like a ****ing bltch!

Comment

Boxers didn't know what impregnable meant until Tyson came along.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          pacquiao is good but Floyd is simply better. The world will see two of the best but only one Great. Mayweather Jr. wil beat Pacquiao and with that victory, he will be considered for greatest fighter ever.
          Lol I can't handle this anymore

Comment

pacquiao is good but Floyd is simply better. The world will see two of the best but only one Great. Mayweather Jr. wil beat Pacquiao and with that victory, he will be considered for greatest fighter ever.
            No, if Floyd beats Pac, he was supposed to. He is JMMs used goods afterall, so JMM will get more credit than Floyd. On the other hand, if Pac beats Floyd, Pac will be the best of this generation and TBE. To come back from being ko'ed by JMM is coming back from adversity which gives you brownie points.

So Pac gets more from this win.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 04-30-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Mayweather never was and never will be considered the greatest fighter ever, even If he does beat Pacquiao. Same goes for Pacquiao. Although Pacquiao does have a lot more to gain from a win considering Mayweather Is the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Mayweather never was and never will be considered the greatest fighter ever, even If he does beat Pacquiao. Same goes for Pacquiao. Although Pacquiao does have a lot more to gain from a win considering Mayweather Is the favorite.
                The whole idea of catchweights and fighting guys at divisions they have already progressed from will hurt both Manny and Floyd in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  The whole idea of catchweights and fighting guys at divisions they have already progressed from will hurt both Manny and Floyd in the long run
                  Good point. I can see that being the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    Jose Harris (won in court)

"I didn't really feel his punches but he kept hitting me while i was down. Also i didn't get paid for the fight."

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post

I don't believe that for a second. When people list names, especially names from 30 years in the past no one ever mentions weights and circumstances. They only mention how they won and who they beat. History tends to gloss over these things.

Comment

Working...
                      X