Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fair to say losing that 7lbs has ended chad dawson's career...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got pimp slapped! He just hasn't taken one from a pimp like Adonis

Comment

Dawson's chin has always been questionable.

Comment

No one believes what you have to say until the fighter you like is ko'd. You saw Pac ko'd and Marquez was on PEDS. I'm with Ray. The punch landed in a spot where it's hard to control your equilibrium. Floyd was hit almost in the same spot by Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Chad has been on the slide for about 3 years now. Watch his fights. Anyone who takes the fight to him gets the better of him. Hopkins showed him too much respect IMO
          This. I had never seen Adonis fight before - but as soon as I read that he was a big puncher, was fairly good overall and was a hungry fighter - I had a strong feeling Chad would get stopped. And within 10 seconds, I knew Chad was getting KOd.

I was an old school Chad fan but he's been coasting for a long time now. The hunger and smarts have gone. What's left is a confused fighter with little fighting identity.

He's done.

Comment

dawson was never going to beat anybody with a punch.he was damn near ko'd by glenn ****ing johnson.there is a good reason he has avoided every decent puncher at 175,and we saw that reason tonight.i mean look what pascal did to him.cmon on.this has nothing to do with weight loss.he throws alot of lazy punches and doesnt keep his hands high.recipe for a k.o

Comment

Edison Miranda has put Chad's soul up for bid on ebay.

We all know Miranda shattered his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles
                went chasing a big cheque....

and has effectively ruined his career....

getting stopped by a light puncher like ward and now being totally obliterated....

bernard'll whoop stevenson....
                It wasn't even a big check tbh... Sad part about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Dawson looks weight drained or drugged out everytime he fights anyways

Comment

At one point I had Chad in the lbxlb list. I found it difficult for someone to beat him because of his boxing abilities + physical attributes then when he fought pascal I felt he didn't have it in him, it seemed he had lost the passion.

Comment

Also like someone already mentioned, I think this was a bad choice of opponent after the TKO loss to ward. He should have chosen a not so aggressive/hungry/young fighter..

Comment

Working...
                      X