Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: Ref May Have Destroyed Bradley's Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    this guy needs to quit crying and move on.even though bradley was hurt you actually pushed him down. had you not asisted then maybe you couldve gotten another shot or 2 in and knocked him completely out. since you think you won the fight then quit crying and move on.
    He has to cry. It could be years (if ever) before he gets another title shot. The belt holders are:

Mayweather - not happening
    Alexander - not happening
    Malignaggi/Broner - not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Shameful.

I haven't seen the fight yet, due to some family stuff and re-doing our house... but it is scheduled for viewing tonight, and I can't wait.

I will let you know tomorrow, hit me up.
      You are in for a treat, my friend. That fight was outstanding.

I saw the result on my fb feed from The Sweet Science, minutes before my viewing, which irked me because I would have been completely shocked had I watched it without knowing what was about to go down. I just didn't even think to avoid the social media circuit. I just avoided bscene.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        You are in for a treat, my friend. That fight was outstanding.

I saw the result on my fb feed from The Sweet Science, minutes before my viewing, which irked me because I would have been completely shocked had I watched it without knowing what was about to go down. I just didn't even think to avoid the social media circuit. I just avoided bscene.
        Yeah I had my boy Natas, from here.. texting my phone a round by round update because I had about $100 bucks on the fight, which I lost lol... I saw a wide UD for Bradley but he got sucked into the brawl from what I've heard.

So I was keyed into what was going on, but seeing it is a whole different story, looking forward to it.

Comment

Providnikov is right, there would have been an immediate rematch and most people favour Bradley in a rematch.

Instead, Bradley got a health-damaging pummelling but hey, as a boxing fan I'm not complaining, it was almost guaranteed FOTY.

Comment

Did Bradley hurt Prov at all?

From what Ive heard the rounds Prov won is when he severely hurt Bradley and the rounds Bradley won was based on outboxing and activity, I know he marked up his face good but did he stun him at all?

Comment

A couple times it looked like Tim might have buzzed him or hurt him with a bodyshot, but nothing near the concussive stuff he was getting in return.

From what Ive heard the rounds Prov won is when he severely hurt Bradley and the rounds Bradley won was based on outboxing and activity, I know he marked up his face good but did he stun him at all?

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                A couple times it looked like Tim might have buzzed him or hurt him with a bodyshot, but nothing near the concussive stuff he was getting in return.
                Right... can't believe I'm behind on this fight, it never happens. Tonight can't come soon enough.

Comment

I think it's interesting that Ruslan Provodnikov mentioned that Timothy Bradley may have taken too much punishment in their fight. During his post-fight interview, Bradley himself stated that he thought he had suffered a concussion. When Max Kellerman asked him why he thought that, Bradley said he was dizzy at that moment. Bradley was awarded the victory, and he displayed tremendous heart to not go down, but he did in fact take tremendous punishment. He was literally out on his feet about three times in that fight. Few champions take that kind of punishment at all, and those that do lose a little something. No fighter wants to take a beating like that, because it does shorten careers. That's why refs and corners alike stop fights early. We'll see how well Bradley recovers from the beating he took last Saturday in his future fights.

Comment

Bradley busted him up but other than a great body shot in one of the rounds that obviously stopped Prov in his tracks, it was more of a boxing clinic from Bradley in the middle rounds and not so much any stunning going on.

Bradley was the obvious more hurt fighter in most of the damaging exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Here's a trailer of the fight for you.

yes!

holy crap that is great. there were stretches of that fight that literally looked like a rocky movie. if you gave apollo creed a mild sedative [to make him stop moving his feet] that's what it would look like.

Comment

Working...
                      X