Comments Thread For: Ellerbe on Mayweather-Pacquiao, Arum-Schaefer, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Bob Arum. Make the fight.

Comment

mayweather just said he would fight martinez at 150..
      and he fought marquez at a catchweight.

and floyd fans say that the pac camp is full of contradictions...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        mayweather just said he would fight martinez at 150..
        and he fought marquez at a catchweight.

and floyd fans say that the pac camp is full of contradictions...
        Floyd wants to fight Manny and Manny Duckman is a chicken **** running for his life , Manny is terrified of both Floyd and Sergio , keep worshiping your fake .

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Look again at the article, it wasn't a direct quote, which means someone may have twisted the words. This style of writing is to deceive because it's not consistent with the other direct quotes coming from Mayweather.
          What wasn't? mayweather-martinez at 150? That was 1,000% a direct quote. Other reporters were present and other reporters tweeted about it already.

Comment

Ok, no prob. Just make sure you guys keep your word about the catchweight situation. Everything has been agreed upon but Bob Arum is baller blockin'. L's probably right about the situation with the books. Bob's blocking the fight because it's going to affect his business in the long run. I can understand that fully. My issue comes with the hot air he's blew for the better part of 2 years. If he knew the fight was going to affect his business in the long run, then he shouldn't have fueled the fire. Now people are looking for him to follow through, and all we get is excuses. Lame ones at that.

Comment

T
              Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              WTF....One person says this One says that He want this He want that....Man fuk both sides. Money hungry fuks robbing us from the fight we all wanna see. Its not the fighters...its the meat heads behind them saying one thing and doing nothing. Taking shots at each other. The money they make comes out of our pockets. Fans come first.
              Too bad we tried to tell you about Arum earlier and you kept ignoring the main points. Still blaming Both camps I see.......

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Floyd wants to fight Manny and Manny Duckman is a chicken **** running for his life , Manny is terrified of both Floyd and Sergio , keep worshiping your fake .
                I'll give it to the Mayweather side this time.. the tables have turned. A year ago it was the other way around though, so really.. you guys can't say ****.. & worshipping? lmao.. you are on here like 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week.. if anyone has an obsession, it's you.
                you probably don't have a life...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  What wasn't? mayweather-martinez at 150? That was 1,000% a direct quote. Other reporters were present and other reporters tweeted about it already.

It's funny wat Ellerbe said about catchweights - but that dont matter. evrythin else he said is true. Arum changes his excuse daily - Pacs cut, May's guarantee, he doesnt know who to talk to, we need to build a stadium, on and on and on with excuses. Never once has he said we really want to make the fight for the fans and will try to do what it takes.

I am sooo sick of Arum - all he cares about is gettn every red cent in his pocket. He could care less about all the fans that line his pockets. and for that reason - NO ONE SHOULD BUY ANY TOP RANK PPV THIS YEAR IF THE FIGHT DOESNT GET MADE.

All Arum knows is $. hit him where it hurts. If anything Il watch Pac-Cotto II on the HBO replay, bc I dont hav much interest in that fight anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I'll give it to the Mayweather side this time.. the tables have turned. A year ago it was the other way around though, so really.. you guys can't say ****.. & worshipping? lmao.. you are on here like 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week.. if anyone has an obsession, it's you.
                    you probably don't have a life...
                    It was never the same , Manny has never ever called out Floyd let alone in the big noise way that Floyd has on numerous occasions , Manny has never done anything to get this fight but be a puppet !! he is scared to be exposed by Floyd , thats the bottom line , he dont want the fight any more than Arum does until its his last fight then the milking is done , fuk its as plain as day .

Truth is, if you as a fan , want to roll with ducks you better expect to come up covered in duck **** , because your hero is blowing duck **** all over the place .

Comment

i diasagree that Pac is scared of floyd- he just wont stand up to arum for some reason

Comment

Working...
                      X