Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Floyd will Soon Go To Jail For Murder, Of these Three Who Should Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Floyd will Soon Go To Jail For Murder, Of these Three Who Should Pac fight?

At this rate Floyd will go to jail for murder soon, so don't expect a fight between him and Pac.

Out of Marquez, Mosley, and Berto. Who do you want to see Pac fight?

I personally want to see him fight Berto. Someone young and on his speed level.
    Marquez
    0.00%
    Mosley
    40.00%
    Berto
    60.00%

He should Floyd in prison. That would be a hell of a venue, I think the PPV sales would be through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      He should Floyd in prison. That would be a hell of a venue, I think the PPV sales would be through the roof.
      Good idea, but let them both use loaded gloves, and fight to the death.

Comment

Berto has no chin or stamina. That fight wouldn't go pass 5 rounds.

Marquez, even though i love the guy to death, probably wouldn't last very long with pac of today. pacs in the prime of his career. way too fast and strong for marquez at this point.

Mosley is still really ****ing strong, and has an awesome chin. I still think he has some fight left in him. I thought he beat Mora, and don't forget he nearly knocked out Floyd. The thing with Mosley is there's already blueprints out there to beat him. but i think mosley would be the most competitive fight of the three.

Comment

some1 that can fight on the backfoot i think pac struggles with foot movement

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
            some1 that can fight on the backfoot i think pac struggles with foot movement
            Pac has some of the best foot movement I have ever seen. What he struggles with is counter punchers.

Comment

*****s keeps saying Berto is such a great fighter, I'd like Pacquiao to derail that hype-train. HBO is already over paying Berto fighting bums, so why not just make a Pacquiao/Berto fight and let Pacquiao finish off Berto's career so Berto has an early retirement with a nice payday.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                *****s keeps saying Berto is such a great fighter, I'd like Pacquiao to derail that hype-train.
                Who is a *****?

Comment

Working...
                X