No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Whats goin on T-Cool-Breeze-Ah-Leo?!?!?!?!?!?! How have things been my good man? Whatchall been up to while I been gone?

Doing good here bro, recovering from the weekend. I coach a girls volleyball team and my weekend was filled with all day tournaments for them. More draining doing this than when I used to play in them.

Don't tell me you and Mrs. Chief went on another vacation trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Doing good here bro, recovering from the weekend. I coach a girls volleyball team and my weekend was filled with all day tournaments for them. More draining doing this than when I used to play in them.

Don't tell me you and Mrs. Chief went on another vacation trip.
      Thats good to hear TBear mah homie. Me and Mrs. Chief didnt go on another Vaca , we just been busy lookin at the houses that the realitors have been sending, and planning our move to the Great State of Texas.

Them gals gon run you in the ground TB mah homie if you let um. Age is kind when givin wisdom, but brutal on the joints and muscles.

Comment

, and planning our move to the Great State of Texas.
        You two need to move to Austin or Dallas.

Just don't move down here with me in the valley..........don't move where Vers lives in San Antonio and ESPECIALLY don't move to H-Town.

It's getting way too ghetto man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Well I'm about to rich rip a hole in the industry
          Holdin my energy
          Wasnt about to let it but you had to come testin me
          Givin you one warning change your name before I get your crunk
          Lyrically copyrighted all my **** and plus ill **** you up
          You dont want to have to cross the path a killers when you on the streets
          HCP got WYT to the E and thats just how it be
          Quit ya mutha****in hatin playin all your petty games
          If you wanted to ride my nuts that bad you shouldve asked me man

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• They say men think about sex every 7 seconds, so when I'm eating a hotdog I try and finish it in 6 seconds so things don't get weird...

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
              They say men think about sex every 7 seconds, so when I'm eating a hotdog I try and finish it in 6 seconds so things don't get weird...
              Ok I admit it, this made me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                You two need to move to Austin or Dallas.

Just don't move down here with me in the valley..........don't move where Vers lives in San Antonio and ESPECIALLY don't move to H-Town.

It's getting way too ghetto man.
                Austin aint too bad R-Dub mah homie, but the job market is better in SATX. and you know I gotta invite Vers to the 1st crawfish boil and cookout. Actually though R-Dub, the "H" was the 1st place we were gonna settle down at(it was in a neck and neck race with the Greater New Orleans area), but due to the jobs lookin shakey in the N.O. and SATX's job market being better than the H's. We settled on SATX. I'm at home in the H though, put me anywhere on the SouthSide and I'm straight(that there is me and my best friend's stompin grounds right there), SunnySide, South Park, Cloverland, Harim Clark, Dead End, the Trey, Herschelwood, Yellowstone, South Acres. I got boucoup love for the H, from waaayyyyyy back.

Now that Southwest in the H is hella geto. But you gotta love Sharpstown Mall. They actually cleanin up the hood(SunnySide), they knockin down the old homes, and puttin up some really nice homes there. They started back in 99, by buildin condos right off of 288.

Now you know if you ever in the SATX, you gotta stop on by. Hell, if I know you in the area, I'd even throw a BBQ in your honor bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Ok I admit it, this made me laugh.
                  I hope it dont ruin me for life from eatin hot links.

Comment

Austin aint too bad R-Dub mah homie, but the job market is better in SATX. and you know I gotta invite Vers to the 1st crawfish boil and cookout. Actually though R-Dub, the "H" was the 1st place we were gonna settle down at(it was in a neck and neck race with the Greater New Orleans area), but due to the jobs lookin shakey in the N.O. and SATX's job market being better than the H's. We settled on SATX. I'm at home in the H though, put me anywhere on the SouthSide and I'm straight(that there is me and my best friend's stompin grounds right there), SunnySide, South Park, Cloverland, Harim Clark, Dead End, the Trey, Herschelwood, Yellowstone, South Acres. I got boucoup love for the H, from waaayyyyyy back.

Now that Southwest in the H is hella geto. But you gotta love Sharpstown Mall. They actually cleanin up the hood(SunnySide), they knockin down the old homes, and puttin up some really nice homes there. They started back in 99, by buildin condos right off of 288.

Now you know if you ever in the SATX, you gotta stop on by. Hell, if I know you in the area, I'd even throw a BBQ in your honor bruh.
                    No doubt I just think H town is too ghetto to take the Mrs there.

Have you been there lately? Place is all ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      No doubt I just think H town is too ghetto to take the Mrs there.

Have you been there lately? Place is all ****ed up.
                      Oh yea. I agree R-Dub, especially for the type of life we are tryin to build together. If we did move to the H we were going to move to the outskirts like Katy. I wouldnt move Mrs. Chief to the 3rd Ward, no way in hell. South Park is safer up by were Telephone and Revillie meet, but Katy was gonna be the spot if we moved there. I aint been to the H in bout 3 years though so Im due to hit it up. We'll swing though and visit Fam & Friends on our way to SATX. You're a good man R-Dub, and a friend for life bruh, I dont give a **** if we've only spoke to eachother through Boxing Scene, you're a good dude, and we need more of you in the world bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X