• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    Did you read it proper?

Is Pac 10x better?

better, yes...but 10x better?

Some act like if we compare the two versions of Pac, vs. Morales, vs. Oscar, the Morales version of Pac looks "shot" compared to Pac now.
    i did read, you ask he was way better, i simply just said yes. in your opinion probably just better, but way better to me

10x better, wdf are you on about now?

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Get off my nuts, **** outta here with that STFU. Guzman didn't make weight for one fight so it's an excuse to duck? Lol, that was 2 divisions too late. The ducking started at 126, the Campbell incident was at 135, member. You member.

And don't give me that Pac rapes him anyway garbage, that's the same thing they say about Mayweather-Cotto and Mayweather-Margarito are you trying to use that logic when it suits you? Hater. That's why they fight the fights.
      Guzman is no where near Pacquiao's level you should shut the fuck up. Enough with your stupid logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        says who? pacquiao and who else?

pacquiao dont fight black fighters cause he knows he wont be able to beat them...their style would frustrate him

The village idiot has spoken......................close the thread.:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Loc View Post
          Zahir Raheem beat the better version of Morales than Pacman

'black logic'...

... dude that's ****ing racist

Comment

• Originally Posted by pacman777 View Post
            oscar is oscar, mayweather got a splt, pacquiao beat up the guy. face that fact, no excuses and bull****
            LMFAO... Moronic post...

Mayweather beat him at the end of his prime which is still acceptable... boring or not. Pacman didn't even beat DLH the boxer that night... he beat DLH the promoter... He wasn't even the same anymore...

Pacman is the most overrated boxer in the world and it'll show May 2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
              Guzman is no where near Pacquiao's level you should shut the fuck up. Enough with your stupid logic.
              man you pinoys are ******ed, since when is guzman not a skilled fighter? and whens the last time pacquiao OUTBOXED someone?

Comment

• Chad Dawson avoids Asian fighters.........take that Jackson.........whoever you are. Dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  excuses are old, seriously try to give credit to guy instead of your bull****
                  My bull****?

So Freddie is wrong and about 90% of people that discuss the fight except Pacmans?

So:

Berbick beat Ali at his best?

Was Ali better for Frazier compared to what he was for Berbick? Yes.

Was Ali better for Williams compared to what he was for Frazier? Yes.

Did they win? Yes. But how many points get put on their legacy card?

Did they beat the best version or a version compared? No.

See?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    im sorry, diaz was picked because he was the easiest target, if pac was that serious about fighting someone, he wouldnt have picked the weakest possible champion at 135 and then left the division never to return. Campbell has been in the upper esechelon of that division since he upset kid diamond aand got his career back on track.
                    no **** , sherlock.

generally people jump up to a new division or after a tough fight wants a tuneup first.

is manny not allowed an easy fight? i know his 1st 2 fights at 126 was against barrera and marquez and his first fight at 130 was against morales but does that mean he should fight the top guy in the division every single fight?

as far as "left the division never to return"......do you follow boxing?

do you? because your statement would be dumb ass fuck if you do.

the plan even before the rematch with marquez was to jump to 135 afterwards.

how many fights has pacquiao had since then? i'll give you a hint. it was last year. LAST FUCKING YEAR.

my guess is after diaz , arum's plan would be casamayor since he's the lineal champ , a marquez rubber match or more likely juan diaz since he had all the belts and was MEXICAN (a big plus for arum since it means $$$$)

but guess what. there was this guy maybe you heard of him floyd mayweather who pulled out of a fight with this other guy that you might have heard of oscar delahoya.

well this oscar delahoya guy is a major player in boxing and since that dancer/wrestler floyd dude pulled out he needed another big name opponent. so he asked this british dude who is a big draw named ricky hatton for a fight but this ricky guy said he wasn't ready to fight oscar yet.

so oscar needed another opponent. it ended up to be pacquiao and since this pacquiao character didn't cooperate with golden boy's plan by winning he ended up getting the fight with hatton and that oscar dude retired.

so if you want to blame anyone for manny only fighting once at lightweight blame oscar , blame ricky and blame floyd.

anything you want to learn more about boxing stuff......just ask. reading boxing articles and watching fights might help to.
                    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 04-25-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                      'black logic'...

... dude that's ****ing racist
                      WTF is the black logic??

All I said it’s clear that PBF beat the better version of Oscar at his best weight not a weight where he was weight drained like Pacman did

Comment

Working...
                      X