No announcement yet.

the casual fans opinion on pac vs mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the casual fans opinion on pac vs mayweather

its really interesting to hear the opinion of the casual fan or even people who don't generally watch boxing on the pac vs mayweather fight , the general vibe and talk was extremily negative about mayweather the impession people gave such as at work and some people talking in a supermarket and radio talkback here in new Zealand is that he just ran and did very little and was boring as hell and a lot of those people thought pac won the fight ? now for the record iam a huge pac fan although iam pissed off with him for fighting injured although I don't think that may have mattered in the end result of fight ,mayweather won but stunk the place out ,I hate mayweathers stlye and the man generally and don't consider him as an atg at all but he won and I don't like the excuses coming out now from pacs team its there damn fault for letting him fight injured its there job to protect there fighter from harm not throw him into a mega fight injured , its the vibe about mayweather here that's a gauge on his career status he will never be a loved revered fighter I believe worldwide he generally is detested for his boring borderline cheating tactics holding and elbows throw inside and generally unexciting style that will forever define him as just another unpopular good fighter who cheery picked in his era.

Casuals thought it was a snooze fest, even a lot of hardcore fans felt the same.

The fight was 6 years too late.

Pac is shot, he needed to come out and blitz him, using angels and throwing punches in bunches for the whole fight.

Mayweather did what people expected of him.

It almost looked like a game of tag, not the best way to promote the sport of boxing to the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      its really interesting to hear the opinion of the casual fan or even people who don't generally watch boxing on the pac vs mayweather fight , the general vibe and talk was extremily negative about mayweather the impession people gave such as at work and some people talking in a supermarket and radio talkback here in new Zealand is that he just ran and did very little and was boring as hell and a lot of those people thought pac won the fight ? now for the record iam a huge pac fan although iam pissed off with him for fighting injured although I don't think that may have mattered in the end result of fight ,mayweather won but stunk the place out ,I hate mayweathers stlye and the man generally and don't consider him as an atg at all but he won and I don't like the excuses coming out now from pacs team its there damn fault for letting him fight injured its there job to protect there fighter from harm not throw him into a mega fight injured , its the vibe about mayweather here that's a gauge on his career status he will never be a loved revered fighter I believe worldwide he generally is detested for his boring borderline cheating tactics holding and elbows throw inside and generally unexciting style that will forever define him as just another unpopular good fighter who cheery picked in his era.
      Watch the round per round of pacquiao-mayweather slow mo in youtube. It will give you a much better result for pacquiao. The fight was actually close. Iniatially i scored the bout for mayweather 8-4 but after rewatching it , I scored it now for pacquiao With 1 pnt ahead because I had 10-10 rounds. Im impressed with Manny defence, he blockeed most of mayweather punches with his glove. Floyd misses alot in this fight. The commentators, referee, judges sucks. Extremely biased

Comment

Working...
      X