• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to start watching season 5.

Hoping Tony can turn back the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by EHDM View Post
      Funny I was just talking about that episode with my brother and sister. Cotto just threw the laziest slowest no power jab ever and it landed flush on Bourdains chin and no joke his head almost snapped off. Sht was hilarious. Still better chin than Khan
      Lmfao at that description.

Comment

I still watch him. You gotta understand that Bourdain pretty much travelled around the world and back so he isn't gonna be as edgy as he once was. My favorite episode of Parts Inknown so far is where he went to the Congo River. Him and his crew were just miserable the entire time hahaha

Comment

Bourdain has been trying way too hard for far too long. "Cooks Tour" Bourdain was the only good one. The right mix of awkward, cantankerous and smartass. Now, it's just lame.

He tries to make his show something it can never be. Ripping off films, just makes it even more lame. The last Miami episode when he tried to do LA GRANDE BELLEZZA was cringeworthy.

Comment

Stumbled across parts unknown and no reservations and damn it literally doesn't get boring. Awesome shows and even though Bourdain is a major liberal, he wears his heart on his sleeve and is very very open minded. He may come into a culture with a pre-conceived notion but rarely do I see him taking that same New Yorker esque secular progressive hippy perspective back after he learns and appreciates what he has experienced. He is a genuinely good, real, honest guy and it's just not something you see on TV anymore. Let alone on TV period. He knows his stuff too, and its truly a moment to see him out of his depth because you know you are experiencing some real culture shock which is over looked in our plugged in world of today. As someone who also loves to travel around the world, he does a flawless job in creating the atmosphere and experience of what it is he is seeing and doing. And it's hard to go to a foreign place and ****in just take out a camera and make a docu-style TV show.

Comment

That show is garbage. Andre Zimmern is WAYYY better.

Comment

Working...
              X