No announcement yet.

Prime Juan Diaz vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    Juan would land 2-3 punches to every 1 one Brandon's on the inside.....
    The problem is 20-30 of Diaz is equal to that one of Rios it wouldn't matter. Seriously if JMM put Diaz on his ass Rios would put him in the morgue, Rios is a MONSTER at 135 man. Diaz didn't have the chin to win a war against Rios.

Comment

Diaz was great for a spll. But we saw when he stepped up against the elite his size that could hit a bit, he fell apart. Even Paulie shook him and kept Diaz honest. I would take Rios, it'd be a war the whole way through though. Diaz just doesn't have the pop in his shots.

Comment

Juan Diaz whoops his ass. At one point Juan Diaz was elite and undisputed beating really good competition to get there. Rios has nowhere near that resume, and Diaz would outbox and out hustle him. Rios is just ready to get exposed. Diaz was a very cerebral fighter believe it or not with awesome conditioning despite his body type

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          Juan Diaz whoops his ass. At one point Juan Diaz was elite and undisputed beating really good competition to get there. Rios has nowhere near that resume, and Diaz would outbox and out hustle him. Rios is just ready to get exposed. Diaz was a very cerebral fighter believe it or not with awesome conditioning despite his body type
          Diaz beat up on a lot of old fighters during his prime. He made Popo quit. Julio Diaz at the Begin of his decline. Lavka Sim at the end.

Jose Cotto was green.

The old strong guy he fought was Katsidis who's a really crappy Rios.

Rios would be by far the biggest strongest fighter he's ever faced. Also in his prime.

Rios has too much firepower. Juan keeps it close for about 7 or 8 rounds. Then boom goes the dynamite.

Comment

why isn't there a "who cares" option on the poll?!

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              why isn't there a "who cares" option on the poll?!
              Its called "F#$k off and don't post then, b#tch"

How did you miss that option?

Comment

Rios would whoop his ass.

Comment

It's two guys with similar styles except one of them takes a better shot and hits harder....Diaz would get worn down and stopped late.

Great fight though would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                    People forget how good Juan really was in his prime.
                    This. Diaz was an undisputed lightweight champion, short prime, I agree, but there is not way Rios beat him. His punches in the inside were amazing, and I dont see Ríos boxing him, would be a war but Diaz have the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Its called "F#$k off and don't post then, b#tch"

How did you miss that option?
                      you got your period young lady?

Comment

Working...
                      X