Collapse
No announcement yet.

What annoys you about women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What annoys you about women?

Forgive me for posting a lot of threads but I'm trying to keep the lounge interesting with fresh topics. Anyway, simple question. What annoys you about women? From my dating history here are mine:

1) It annoys me when they complain about not being called a queen or princess on a consistent basis. Her: "How come you don't call me your princess or queen a lot?" What I'm thinking in my head: "B*tch, why are you so insecure?"

2) Taking texts out of context. It's not my fault you read it wrong or you thought I was being a smart ass. That's on you.

3) Talking about everything with their friends and I mean everything. They practically know what your d*ck looks like and how you ****.

4) Talking about having equality in a relationship but still wanting to have perks that benefits just them.

5) Trying to talk to you when you are clearly trying to watch something interesting like a game or fight and they want to talk about their mom's new flower bed. Wtf.

What are yours?

the fcking double speak.

just fcking tell me what you want and what you mean. what you need.

you dont really wanna watch this movie then fcking tell me. you dont really want to eat at this restaurant tell me. you dont really wanna hang out with my friends but i have to hang out with yours tell me. Stop making me work so hard to understand wtf you want. i already pay for fcking everything.

Comment

Everything

Comment

Not directly asking.

Instead, dropping hints. Total b.s.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm with you on the sharing everything with their friends ****. That **** pisses me off. I hate when they complain about **** that I do and what they do is justified because they're women. "Why don't you put the toilet seat down when you're done!?" ***** why don't you put it up when you're done? Hmmm? Or how about complaining about basic ****. Like goddam I'm sorry you had to sweep the ****ing floor! I didn't mean to put you in a position of such difficult labour.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            Forgive me for posting a lot of threads but I'm trying to keep the lounge interesting with fresh topics. Anyway, simple question. What annoys you about women? From my dating history here are mine:

1) It annoys me when they complain about not being called a queen or princess on a consistent basis. Her: "How come you don't call me your princess or queen a lot?" What I'm thinking in my head: "B*tch, why are you so insecure?"

2) Taking texts out of context. It's not my fault you read it wrong or you thought I was being a smart ass. That's on you.

3) Talking about everything with their friends and I mean everything. They practically know what your d*ck looks like and how you ****.

4) Talking about having equality in a relationship but still wanting to have perks that benefits just them.

5) Trying to talk to you when you are clearly trying to watch something interesting like a game or fight and they want to talk about their mom's new flower bed. Wtf.

What are yours?
            Insecure men whining about them on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Insecure men whining about them on the internet.
              Yeah because nothing screams "security" like when someone is trying to pick a fight on the internet.

Comment

The woman of my race only interested in the white american or western male!

They say because they are tall and have the very big penis!

It very disconcerting!

Comment

nothing really annoys me about them to be honest if I had to pick one thing and not all do it but most do and I dont know what its called but the gossiping and trash they talk about everyone behind their back lol im like so what if x did that or does this let em live their lives how they want stop fucking judging everyone damn.

Comment

Do female goats count?

Comment

Working...
                    X