Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Paul Williams Hits The MGM Grand in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy to see him out and about but still this saddens me.

Comment

We all miss you Pwill. You'll always be a champ in our hearts.

Comment

true warrior right there....

Comment

Paul looks in good spirits,happy to see that Punisher smile...My prayers are still with you my brother...

Comment

Good news. P Willy is a warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Walking > fame and money
              Funy thing that sentence.. we re all so much in a rush to make money, we dont realize we already have things that are better.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Funy thing that sentence.. we re all so much in a rush to make money, we dont realize we already have things that are better.
                Aint that the truth.. true words. I was just talking to someone the other day about putting money into perspective and no matter how much you have, you will always want more and to just live for what you have and be happy. As long as you are happy, life is good. If you're happy, the money will come.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Aint that the truth.. true words. I was just talking to someone the other day about putting money into perspective and no matter how much you have, you will always want more and to just live for what you have and be happy. As long as you are happy, life is good. If you're happy, the money will come.
                  Agreed, human nature I suppose but we really should take a moment now and then to count our blessings and appreciate what we have - particularly here in the West as in other parts of the world they don't even have food or clean water.

Comment

Nice to see something we can all agree on.

Paul Williams was, is, and always will be a champion. I'm not a religious man but I pray to whatever God/deity/being/alien out there for his quick recovery because we all know boxing needs more P. Wills and less of the so-called "champs" that he (and the rest of us) will be watching on Saturday.

Comment

"Boxingscene.com sat down with..." smh. Worst way to start off the article.

Comment

Working...
                      X