No announcement yet.

Bosh and Wade to the Heat..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    sounds like a good league, mak wouldn't bet me his raiders would be 7-9 or better. beeeiiiitch.

what kind of **** are you gonna be talking? you and jrek are going to have a very, very hard year.

are you going to have a slapfight to see who gets the rebounding matt forte this year?
    i'm taking matt forte and jay cutler with my #1 and #2 picks.

devin hester and robbie gould too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i'm taking matt forte and jay cutler with my #1 and #2 picks.

devin hester and robbie gould too.
      i should be able to scoop the bears d in the last round

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        LOL @ having a one hour special called "The Decision", concerning where Lebron is going to play. Going to be hilarious if he stays with the Cavs, and all this **** was for nothing.
        Not if the ratings are up.

ESPN want attention and Lebron must get it for them, so they're 2 attention whores made for each other.

Miami needs to get rid of lazy ass Beasley (or he needs to shape up) and add some good complimentary players. They have enough cap room to buy a max or 2-3 (4 if they get rid of Beasley) solid players.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

ESPN want attention and Lebron must get it for them, so they're 2 attention whores made for each other.

Miami needs to get rid of lazy ass Beasley (or he needs to shape up) and add some good complimentary players. They have enough cap room to buy a max or 2-3 (4 if they get rid of Beasley) solid players.
          i fukn hate beasley.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

No need for any more max players. Ship off beasly and pick up some solid players to help out the two stars. Get a very good small forward, and a very good point guard Wade has help,, Wade has help!. Thank god all mightly Wade has help!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              He has no game he will be shot in a few years. lebron is a bigger less skilled Iverson.
              thats a ridiculous comparison to make. first off, Lebron actually has basketball smarts. Lebron understood the game at 17 years old the way Iverson still doesn't. Iverson's game revolves around himself. While Lebron understands how to get his teammates involved in order to win games. Cavaliers didn't put Lebron at PG in his rookie season for no reason. Lebron's basketball IQ was just on another level. Also, Lebron isn't as foolish a player as Iverson. Iverson doesn't give a **** about taking crazy low quality shots while Lebron VERY rarely takes a bad shot. Also, Lebron is a MUCH better shooter and passer than Iverson. Those 2 skills alone will carry Lebron well into his late 30's and I wouldn't be surprised if 38 year old lebron is still an all-star because of it.

The fact that you made this comparison either tells me you don't understand basketball, or that your hate for Lebron clouds your judgment.

Comment

Damnit. If there's a fantasy football league I want in.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  nets too.

they have lopez and harris plus they have money to sign an additional max contract.

imagine harris , lebron , lopez and then add say boozer.

plus they have money left over to pick up another piece for less than max.
                  Don't forget about Courtney Lee. That boy can play. He's going to be a star.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Damnit. If there's a fantasy football league I want in.
                    tell fat tua

Comment

Hook it up, Sir Tua.

Comment

Working...
                      X