Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd go through Oscar's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Floyd go through Oscar's resume undefeated?

Seen a similar thread, thought I'd specify with Floyd Mayweather.

Oscar fought everyone.

Would Floyd be able to go through Oscar's resume without losing his 0?

Prime Quartey, Shane, Tito, Fernando, Bernard.

P4P at the time Whitaker

Taking on Chavez & Ruelas as a young buck.

Mayorga

Could Floyd do it?
    Hell no, Floyd would definately pick up a loss in Oscar's 147 - 160lbs resume
    73.68%
    He'd lose to the same people Oscar lost to
    5.26%
    Yes, he'd make it through Oscar's entire resume without a loss
    21.05%

No.

He'd lose to some of the bigger guys.

He's too small. Oscar is bigger and more suited to fight the bigger guys like Trinidad, Quartey, Vargas, Sturm, etc...

Comment

Hopkins at least would beat him. If you disregard DLH's disastrous run at 160, then there's some discussion.

Comment

Prime Bernard is a BEAST...Bernard would win by K.O. I can't possibly see Mayweather beating prime B-Hop at 160. We should take B-Hop out the picture...a bit unfair don't you think?

Tito has a serious punchers chance.

DLH has a very effective jab. Problem is he neglects it.

SSM is overated. Don't want to go into that.

Ike would give Mayweather serious problems. Unlike DLH, Ike doesn't abandon his jab AT ALL.

JCC would get out-boxed. JCC is GREAT when he is up against come foward fighters mostly.

I've always said this many times before. Mayweather vs Pernell Whitaker...Don't ask becuz I can't pick a winner out of the two.

Mayweather will have a hard time with Vargas. Still I see him winning.
        Last edited by El Dominicano; 09-06-2008, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          Prime Bernard is a BEAST...Bernard would win by K.O. I can't possibly see Mayweather beating prime B-Hop at 160. We should take B-Hop out the picture...a bit unfair don't you think?

Tito has a serious punchers chance.

DLH has a very effective jab. Problem is he neglects it.

SSM is overated. Don't want to go into that.

Ike would give Mayweather serious problems. Unlike DLH, Ike doesn't abandon his jab AT ALL.

JCC would get out-boxed. JCC is GREAT when he is up against another come foward fighter.

I've always said this many times before. Mayweather vs Pernell Whitaker...Don't ask becuz I can't pick a winner out of the two.

Mayweather will have a hard time with Vargas. Still I see him winning.

Very knowledgable you are, u sure u 19? No offense, I'm just an old schooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
            Very knowledgable you are, u sure u 19? No offense, I'm just an old schooler.
            Yeah 19. Still have alot to learn I just watch alot of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              Yeah 19. Still have alot to learn I just watch alot of fights.
              You're the same idiot who criticised Margarito's resume yet you put me on ignore when I pointed out Gayweather avoided EVERY TOP WELTER.

Not very knowledgeable.

And for your education worm...

How can your little brains even think that the top guys that DLH fought... Gayweather can beat them when in fact during gayweather's time he avoided every top guy that stands a challenge to him?

Very knowledgeable??

The problem with idiots like you is that you pretend to know something...

Which until it gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
                Seen a similar thread, thought I'd specify with Floyd Mayweather.

Oscar fought everyone.

Would Floyd be able to go through Oscar's resume without losing his 0?

Prime Quartey, Shane, Tito, Fernando, Bernard.

P4P at the time Whitaker

Taking on Chavez & Ruelas as a young buck.

Mayorga

Could Floyd do it?
                DLH during his time fought just about everyone.

Some might say he did avoid a few boxers but to my mind those are too inconsequential considering the depth of his resume...

Gayweather will wipe his own face off the floor if he stepped up the level of competition like what DLH did.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
                  You're the same idiot who criticised Margarito's resume yet you put me on ignore when I pointed out Gayweather avoided EVERY TOP WELTER.

Not very knowledgeable.

And for your education worm...

How can your little brains even think that the top guys that DLH fought... Gayweather can beat them when in fact during gayweather's time he avoided every top guy that stands a challenge to him?

Very knowledgeable??

The problem with idiots like you is that you pretend to know something...

Which until it gets exposed.
                  I never put anyone on ignore lolz . I don't even know how to put people on ignore. You got the wrong Dominicano

Comment

mayorga and sturm would kill him
                    hes too small

Comment

Working...
                    X