• INSIDE MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO | Episode 1 Preview w/ban

So much Boxing this weekend

Fonfara vs Chavez
    Crawford vs Dulorme
    Lucas vs Provo

HBO At Last
    SHO Inside May-Pac

Comment

Can someone hit me up with some information regarding these episodes?

I'm a UK resident and the promotion for this fight is seriously lacking, usually I check this website for some 24/7 HBO episodes to download when its close to fight night but all I'm understanding is there won't be any for this fight?

Any one know the dates for the special episodes for Floyd & Pac promotions?

Many thanks in advance to who ever replies

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        So much Boxing this weekend

Fonfara vs Chavez
        Crawford vs Dulorme
        Lucas vs Provo

HBO At Last
        SHO Inside May-Pac
        wow, didn't realize how packed this weekend was. can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Have Showtime completely given up on any pretence of even-handedness? That's a promo for a show about Mayweather, not a promo for a big fight.

I'm sure the flomos will love it but for the rest of us it would have been nice if Espinoza could have taken Floyd's balls out of his mouth for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ash85notts View Post

I'm a UK resident and the promotion for this fight is seriously lacking, usually I check this website for some 24/7 HBO episodes to download when its close to fight night but all I'm understanding is there won't be any for this fight?

For HBO. no 24/7 just one, one hour special... "Debuting SATURDAY, APRIL 18 (11:45 p.m.-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), immediately following the previously announced ***8220;HBO Boxing After Dark®***8221; doubleheader beginning at 9:45 p.m."

For Showtime... four, 30 minute episodes... "SHOWTIME Sports® offers viewers exclusive access to Floyd ***8220;Money***8221; Mayweather and the most anticipated event of the year with ***8220;INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO,***8221; an intimate four-part documentary series chronicling the life of the perennial pound-for-pound champion as he navigates his collision course with Manny Pacquiao. Episode 1 premieres on Saturday, April 18 immediately following the live SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® doubleheader featuring Mexican superstar Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. "

Usually someone uploads to youtube fairly quickly after the broadcast...I'm sure you can torrent it as well if you don't have showtime/hbo

Comment

Originally posted by ash85notts View Post

This Saturday(April 18) HBO is releasing a one hour special called "At Last". That's everything HBO will put out for this fight I believe.

SHO is going to have four 20 minute specials I believe. The first one airs this Saturday as well. Still not sure about the others, probably one every week until fight night and an epilogue episode.

Comment

Working...
              X