Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Sergio Martinez training footage [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks like he's got a slight limp on that right leg everytime he bounces backward after he throws a combination. Not good...and it's only going to get worse further into training. Cotto by tko. It's going to be like the Yuri foreman fight....Sergio knee is going to buckle from all that dancing around.

Comment

Bump for Golovkin (the poster)

He's very colorful... but he called it after everybody punked on him in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        I wonder if Sergio will try and back Cotto up in this fight.

Reason why I think Roach and Cotto is a bad combo is they both have huge egos. Roach probably assured Cotto he would be able to break Martinez down and I just don't think he can.

I don't really buy that Cotto was in bad shape for the Trout fight. I think he had trouble with a lanky southpaw at a weight he's pretty small at. Martinez is going to throw combos from the outside just like Pac did.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11050709

Where are you buddy?
        Last edited by Da Boxer; 06-11-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
          He looks like he's got a slight limp on that right leg everytime he bounces backward after he throws a combination. Not good...and it's only going to get worse further into training. Cotto by tko. It's going to be like the Yuri foreman fight....Sergio knee is going to buckle from all that dancing around.
          He was right.

Comment

Working...
          X