No announcement yet.

Which country has the hottest women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soju View Post
    London, Toronto, or any other international city. The US doesn't have this on lock.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    You are correct. Plenty of international women in London. Problem is they are wearing rag s over their faces.

Comment

You can find any women of any background in the United States. Just visit countries that touch the Atlantic/Pacific since depending which way they or their families went during immigration.

If you want fat chubby white girls galore go to the inner states/the south(although fat Americans do exist in every state)

California is practically Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        You can find any women of any background in the United States. Just visit countries that touch the Atlantic/Pacific since depending which way they or their families went during immigration.

If you want fat chubby white girls galore go to the inner states/the south(although fat Americans do exist in every state)

California is practically Mexico.
        Believe it or not it's the 21st Century and this applies to all devolped countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Believe it or not it's the 21st Century and this applies to all devolped countries.
          I wouldn't know, I've never been out of the States. But I'm pretty sure I've met almost every person of all ethnic backgrounds in the Bay Area of California with the exceptions of a few European backgrounds unless the white guys I met were the ultimate mutts. Which a few white guys I know can barely classify their background besides being 50% this and x% of many other ethnic backgrounds.

I just tried to disprove you but it turns out Samoans are part of the Commonwealth so I would guess there even Samoans and Tongans in the UK..

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            The US is mainly filled with obese women.
            Look at this delusional hater.

Comment

The United States, because you can find neighborhoods full of a certain nationality here, including but not limited to all of those in the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The United States, because you can find neighborhoods full of a certain nationality here, including but not limited to all of those in the poll.
                Basically the big cities... Korea town, Japan town, Chinatown, Russian neighborhoods... I mean in San Francisco they got the fuckin Italian flags posted on all the streetlight posts to indicate the neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Tough question, i'm going to have to break it down by continents.

Europe- Sweden by wide margin

Asia- Japan

South America- Venezuela

North America- US (great variety of women here in the US)

Africa- Egypt by far
                  Egypt? I spent 3 weeks in Egypt from the med sea(Alexandria) to the south near abu simbel. I saw 2 good looking girls the whole time I was there. all the women were fat or totally covered up. trust me I could get women on the nile river if I wanted to. stops in aswan & luxor... I spent a week in cairo & never saw one good looking Egyptian while I was there...

Comment

there are attractive women of all origins just as there are fat & ugly too...

Comment

Working...
                    X