Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High School, Elementary crushes you saw on facebook after not seeing in a long time..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    I slept with every girl I wanted in high school. I got game son...

There's always that one girl you could never get in H.S.

Comment

when i first got to facebook years back it was the first thing i did. i searched all the girls i had a crush on and put moves on. even girls from grade school. i reconnected with them and all of them had funny stories on how i tried to pull moves. they said it was really cute remembering those things.

most of them are still good but not as fine as they were way back.

fun times!

oh by the way the hot chicks that most kids were having crushes on back then got fat, had kids or i don't ****ing know why they just went downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        I slept with every girl I wanted in high school. I got game son...
        That's what's up Duey! you facking playboy!

I spanked many hoes in high school mostly white girls, I wish I could go back

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          There's always that one girl you could never get in H.S.
          Not true
          the mission to her pu55y was harder but not impossible all it took was a house party and some liquor

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Not true
            the mission to her pu55y was harder but not impossible all it took was a house party and some liquor

for most chicks yes but I'm talking about the hot girlfriends that were never allowed to go out and never had the guts to ditch school with you so you could take her back to your house. You know the "little miss goody two shoes" and after weeks of being boyfriend/girlfriend the farthest you get is a long makeout session and and she still pulls your hand up everytime you try to unbutton her pants.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              for most chicks yes but I'm talking about the hot girlfriends that were never allowed to go out and never had the guts to ditch school with you so you could take her back to your house. You know the "little miss goody two shoes" and after weeks of being boyfriend/girlfriend the farthest you get is a long makeout session and and she still pulls your hand up everytime you try to unbutton her pants.
              Those are the ones you don't mess with lol!

high school goes by to quick to wait for just for one

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Those are the ones you don't mess with lol!

high school goes by to quick to wait for just for one

Exactly, I was way too ADD to focus on 1 chick in high school.

Comment

Working...
                X