Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Mayweather could have KO Pacquaio like Marquez did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Pac got KTFO cold in the worst knockout in boxing in years by a guy that mayweather shut out 12 rounds to zero.
    Oh boy...we got another one ...Idiot Alert Idiot Alert...hehehehehehee:AOR:

yeah for get the fact that Floyd out weighed him by18 lbs on fight night. Where you been?

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      I'm not a Pacquiao fan, But I'm certain Pacquiao 2008-2010 beats any version of Mayweather.
      I agree that's why Floyd came up with this steroid scheme to fool the idiot fan base of his, but the real boxing fan see right through this sh-raid

Comment

Nah..................

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          I'm not a Pacquiao fan, But I'm certain Pacquiao 2008-2010 beats any version of Mayweather.
          Agreed, but I am a fan

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Oh boy...we got another one ...Idiot Alert Idiot Alert...hehehehehehee:AOR:

yeah for get the fact that Floyd out weighed him by18 lbs on fight night. Where you been?
            fight night weights were never done for that fight. Floyd weighed 146 at the weigh in.

It is an outright lie to say mayweather was 18 pounds more than marquez. Floyd has never weighed that much in his entire career. Floyd weighed 150 against Ortiz on fight night. Marquez was 144 for the weigh in. Thats 6 pounds for math illiterate p@ctards.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I agree that's why Floyd came up with this steroid scheme to fool the idiot fan base of his, but the real boxing fan see right through this sh-raid
              Well its too bad pacquaio didnt see through this "scheme" and just take the test and fight floyd for 50-50 as was offered in 2009. I mean he was guaranteed to win because hes better than floyd and he didnt use peds right so what happened there?

Comment

When was the last time Floyd stopped someone other than sucker punched the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Look at how Pacquiao times his left hand, he drops it the exact moment he is about to get hit. Such timing such brilliance!

Floyd would have murdered Pacquiao
                  Why does he drop his left hand like that? Doesn't look like he's ready to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    fight night weights were never done for that fight. Floyd weighed 146 at the weigh in.

It is an outright lie to say mayweather was 18 pounds more than marquez. Floyd has never weighed that much in his entire career. Floyd weighed 150 against Ortiz on fight night. Marquez was 144 for the weigh in. Thats 6 pounds for math illiterate p@ctards.
                    so how do you know he never weighed that much if there were fights they never showed his weight?... you just do, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      Why does he drop his left hand like that? Doesn't look like he's ready to counter.
                      He only does that cause he likes Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X