Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Manny Pacquiao is now listed under Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward and King Sergio Martinez. What could have caused this???

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...d-pound-boxers
    here is the real deal

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...boxers-nos-1-3

TS posting false sites and info to get attention!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Stop talking tecnicalities and making excuses. When Sergio fights someone as good as JMM and bradley let me know.
      I hear Sergio might be fighting Floyd someday. Maybe we can seriously talk depending on who wins between Floyd and Sergio.
      Me? You're making excuses. I'm telling you how it is and Pac is not at #1, #2, #3. Like I said he is LUCKY to be at #4 based on his achievements (or lack of) since 2009.

and don't be mad that Sergio accepted Pac's demand of 150 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Goyim
        Hmm you seem to be the only one. I've not heard anyone state that BoxingScene's p4p list is a joke aside from you.
        October 2012. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Goyim
          Type Manny Pacquiao in google, then type Floyd. Come back with the results champ

Oh and don't forget Manny has an entire nation watching his fights, does Floyd?
          He sure does. Philippines searches Floyd more than anywhere else by far. 2nd most famous man in Philippines.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Me? You're making excuses. I'm telling you how it is and Pac is not at #1, #2, #3. Like I said he is LUCKY to be at #4 based on his achievements (or lack of) since 2009.

and don't be mad that Sergio accepted Pac's demand of 150 lbs.
            Your making excuses and trying to deny Pac. Who has Sergio fought. Pac has fought major names, he fought major names who were 3 divisions heavier than him on fight night.
            Other than that he outclassed his opponents, aside from JMM or Bradley if u want to be cruel to Pac. And you know you do.

Lets just wait till someone brutalises Pac before we bring him down the p4p list. Chavez nearly ko'ed Sergio and if the ball was on the other foot with Pac being nearly ko'ed by Clottey after dominating for 11 roundsnow youd have a case.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• @Wess
              Look at who Pac has fought back to back since he beat Morales and JMM. Are you trying to tell me JMM or Sergio have fought guys as good as Pac has.
              People think JMM deserves to be above Pac solely on being able to hold his own with Pac? But who has JMM fought when not fighting Pac? He can fight the katsidis of this world without verbal assaults on him. Sergio can fight the macklins and barkers of this world.

What was Pacs soft fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Your making excuses and trying to deny Pac. Who has Sergio fought. Pac has fought major names, he fought major names who were 3 divisions heavier than him on fight night.
                Other than that he outclassed his opponents, aside from JMM or Bradley if u want to be cruel to Pac. And you know you do.
                Again, do we rank Trever Berbick's win over Ali something special? No.

So what if pac fought "bigger" guys. When he actually fights Champions (granted from a smaller weight class) he loses. Tell me again, WHEN was the last time Pac fought a WW Champion? A JMW Champion? A top 3 WW? A top 3 JMW? Or at least tell me the LAST time Pac fought a ranked WW or JMW that was actually winning in their previous fight? I DARE you.

Again, I'm telling you like it is and I've been saying it for years

To put the rankings into perspective on just HOW much MORE Mayweather and Ward has done than Pac, refer to Larry's post.

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                look at it like this in mannys last 2 fights he arguably lost to Jmm..then lost his title to Bradley

In Floyds last 2 he won 2 titles in 2 weight classes

In Wards last 2 he won the super 6 ,another title and became the lineal champion...then beat the lineal 175 champ
                Now as for Martinez, he just beat a guy bigger than him (or does size not matter now?).

PWILL II, Dzinziruk, Barker, Macklin, Chavez Jr > Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM, Bradley

The only top oppostion (outside of bradley) that Pac has fought is JMM and well, he lost that fight, just like he beat Bradley at WW. Which if we hold Pac to Floyd's standards (a la Hatton), beating Bradley and or JMM at WW doesn’t even count.

Soooooo like I said, it is what it is and Pac hasn’t accomplished **** since 2009 when he beat Cotto at a catchweight. Ironically, Cotto was his VERY first choice for Dec (not Floyd), only this time Cotto said no to a catchweight.

Also, rumor has it that Bob already has a date and fighter picked for Pac's next fight in April. Again, Floyd is not on Bob's agenda. So don't act surprised if Pac isn't allowed to fight Floyd next.

Comment

• its a good thing and i hope pac knows about this, back to being the underdog!
                  but please the number 1 is afraid of the number 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    ) To put the rankings into perspective on just HOW much MORE Mayweather and Ward has done than Pac, refer to Larry's post.

I stopped reading after this.

Comment

• Get ready for petitions and hate mail to be sent to ESPN

Comment

Working...
                      X