No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Looked Like a Fat Pig on Television

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Looked Like a Fat Pig on Television

Undefeated British/Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (15-0, 10KOs) is changing his lifestyle and getting himself into shape. Fury takes on journeyman Nicolai Firtha at Belfast's Kings Hall on September 17th. After recently watching himself on television, the 22-year-old was upset with his physical condition. He felt it was time for a change.

[Click Here To Read More]

old.............

Comment

By Mel "Sabaka" Ohloft?.

Actually it's by Pat Sheeran at The Sun.

Boxing Scene really should stop stealing articles and passing them off as their own.

Comment

Eat some steak, lift some weight, then you will be graduate.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
          By Mel "Sabaka" Ohloft?.

Actually it's by Pat Sheeran at The Sun.

Boxing Scene really should stop stealing articles and passing them off as their own.
          I guess you must be blind and missed the part where "The Sun" is given credit for the comments

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            I guess you must be blind and missed the part where "The Sun" is given credit for the comments
            Yeah i saw a tiny "said to the sun". But i think the original author should of been credited, not Mel "Sabaka" Ohloft, who literally did nothing.

But oh well it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              Yeah i saw a tiny "said to the sun". But i think the original author should of been credited, not Mel "Sabaka" Ohloft, who literally did nothing.

But oh well it is what it is.
              When has The Sun ever given credit to another outlet? or even the original author? Those guys are ruthless at taking quotes.

Comment

BigPoppaPump reads The Sun .

I wonder what Limey you are hmmm?.

Comment

I woudn't say that to your face, but you read my mind. The K bros stay in killer shape, and that's what it's going to take, nothing less. Unless you're willing to settle for a paper championsip or none at all.

Comment

Im surprised Tyson Fury has access to Television, must have bought a stolen from his sisters uncle.

Comment

Working...
                    X