Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza Talks: Amir Khan Had a 'C 'Class Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza Talks: Amir Khan Had a 'C 'Class Performance

Saturday night's HBO televised sixth-round, technical unanimous decision defense by WBA junior welterweight king Amir Khan of England over his previously unbeaten, southpaw, Northern Ireland challenger, Paul McCloskey, from England's MEN Arena did not impress Alex Ariza, Khan's recently fired former strength coach.

[Click Here To Read More]

100 percent agree with him

khan needs this man back asap

Comment

Khan is a B level fighter hype job. Zab Judah will rape his as$ @140....

Comment

Ariza has his head on his shoulders, Khan will regret firing him. If I was the new guy, I would be very wary of what Khan and Co will be plotting to screw me over.

Comment

Amir is crazy for getting rid of Ariza. Ariza is the best in the business when it comes to conditioning.

There is a thread with the body of Khan under ariza and veale. check the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Amir is crazy for getting rid of Ariza. Ariza is the best in the business when it comes to conditioning.

There is a thread with the body of Khan under ariza and veale. check the difference...
            I think Azira may have been more useful then Roach at turning Amirs career around.. he needs him back

Comment

Like him or not, Ariza knows his **** when it comes to strength & conditioning.

Comment

he saw one round and says khan had a C performance...

its true but he only saw the last he said .. ??

Comment

Kahns conditioning didnt look bad, from what I saw. It was his boxing that looked questionable. I dont know if it was Mccloskeys awkward style that threw him off, but Kahn looked pretty reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    Kahns conditioning didnt look bad, from what I saw. It was his boxing that looked questionable. I dont know if it was Mccloskeys awkward style that threw him off, but Kahn looked pretty reckless.
                    I agree, I think that both Alez Ariza and his opinion are highly over-rated.

Comment

Working...
                    X