• Show
Clear All

Turok & Rican

Haven't seen the video but what could he have done to be killed in this way

Even the mob guys would kill 1st before dismemberment

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Turok & Rican

Haven't seen the video but what could he have done to be killed in this way

Even the mob guys would kill 1st before dismemberment
      They are trying to make a point, "mess with us and this will happen"...it was video taped for a reason

They are attempting to rule by fear

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
        Was he yelling, tied up? Can somebody describe the video? I'am not watching that video......
        He was struggling while tied up, upside down

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          They are trying to make a point, "mess with us and this will happen"...it was video taped for a reason

So they chopped up an innocent man to make a point? Wtf is this mess with us and this will happen...who wants anything to do with the cartels. Fcking monsters over there, true psychopaths. I'd like to know what their brains look like

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            So they chopped up an innocent man to make a point? Wtf is this mess with us and this will happen...who wants anything to do with the cartels. Fcking monsters over there, true psychopaths. I'd like to know what their brains look like
            Not sure if the man was innocent, could have been an opposing member.

But this message is to all, police, locals and anyone who get in their way

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              You are an idiot an probably learned this **** from some racist website that you are simply regurgitating.

You want to know why Mexicans are so violent? Look at the history of the country and then tell me it's not the fault of the conquering Europeans that came, destroyed, raped and took everything from the indigenous people. You think people aren't going to defend themselves?

The lyrics are: Mexicanos al grito de guerra" which means "Mexicans to the cry of war"....Mexico has had to defend itself from France, England, Spain and the U.S all the while being basically a country that was removed from the stone age but 100 years before that.

Before you go on this rant about how the tribes would do this to themselves, never on this scale.

You basically had a country that was in the stone ages and FORCED into the modern world and forced into adopting a system of economics and values that it never understood.

Bankers run Mexico, not the government and NAFTA did nothing but hurt Mexico because of the failed promises of the U.S to import Mexican goods from Mexican companies.

Once they found out that Indian and Chinese companies could do it for less, they turned their backs on Mexico. It has nothing to do with education, on the contrary, Mexicans are very educated people for the most part, the public school system in Mexico is higher up on the scale than the American one.....not bad for a 3rd world country hu?

Someone has to supply the drugs that this country consumes. In the 80's and 90's it was the Colombians and the violence there was as bad if not worse. Colombian cartels were decapitating people, bombing government buildings and were basically at war with the government.

So before you judge all Mexicans by the actions of these animals, understand what's at hand here. These people are literally starving to death and have nothing, the cartels are giving them hope and work. Unfortunately we can't compete with that and as long as the American consumer wants to do drugs, there will someone willing to KILL to get it in and make that all mighty dollar.
              Pobre cuautemoc, no me entendistes guey, ya ni porque tienes el nombre de el sobrino que estubo en contra desde el principio a los Espanoles.
              ?Apoco tu madre nunca te educo acerca de el significado y la historia de tu tocayo?

Con esto de digo todo
              Primero:acerca de la gente indigena o Nahuatl como se le llamo a la gente original que Cortes encontro, fijate que SI era gente violenta, tanto que las tribus vesinas se unieron para derrivar el reino de Tenochtilan, presisamente porque vivian en servitud y guerra constante.
              Segundo: en Mexico, la gente normal mente estudia asta el fin de la primaria, osea, el sexto grado. asi es que NO, la gente de Mexico, no esta bien educada.
              Tercero: no entendiste lo que escribi en Ingles guey. pero basicamente, lo que dije, consiste con tu respuesta.
              poreso te estoy ecribiendo en Espanol, para que me entiendas.
              Y si no sabes Espanol, pidele a uno de los Boriquas que tela traduscan.

Comment

I'm 100% desensitized, been looking at gory stuff on the internet ever since I was a little kid. At first it would make me feel sick but not anymore.

These mother****ers that shoot these killings need to buy a damn HD camera already, especially with all the millions they're making! Every single killing vid is shot with like a cellphone.

Comment

nah, it happens every day. trust me, people get tortured like that and much worse every day. its not a message its just the way they do it.

Comment

Not sure if the man was innocent, could have been an opposing member.

But this message is to all, police, locals and anyone who get in their way
                    if they want to put message they leave a big banner and they write their message in it. they call them 'narco mantas', they leave those on bridges and buildings every day too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      These mother****ers that shoot these killings need to buy a damn HD camera already, especially with all the millions they're making! Every single killing vid is shot with like a cellphone.
                      Werd. Or at least get a cell phone made after 1999.

Comment

Working...
                      X