Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAEKING NEWS: AMIR KHAN made WORLD RECORD by throwing 128 Punches in 10 seconds !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    He says, while sporting not one but two gifs of Tyson Fury getting knocked down(and later winning said fights).

Please tell me more about how I can get rid of hatred for a fighter.
    You sound very upset, what's wrong

Comment

those arent punches

Comment

Lookin' like a ****ing window washer.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          That's why he's undefea..... oh wait.
          I know right? ****ing dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            I know right? ****ing dummies.
            You would think Khan was this boxing marvel the way he gets touted by some of these guys on here, but he's just an average boxer with fast hands. Kind of like in football when you get players that are incredibly fast but incredibly shit technically

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              You would think Khan was this boxing marvel the way he gets touted by some of these guys on here, but he's just an average boxer with fast hands. Kind of like in football when you get players that are incredibly fast but incredibly shit technically
              He really is as average as it gets, yet these losers keep banging on about "speed" with arm punches. That's never bothered some of the rather mediocre fighters that have flattened him.

Comment

More important he looks like he's in shape, like Amir or not, he's a fun fighter to watch.

Enough of this inactive bs.

Comment

Working...
                X