Roach says ‘foot stomping’ led to Pacquiao’s knockout loss to JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both are bum.

Comment

So Marquez steps on Pacquiao foot and succeeds in outboxing him. Pacquiao steps on Marquez foot, loses balance and gets knocked the fuck out

Comment

Roach is also training people to fight as robots on the Sci Fi channel. Carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          So Marquez steps on Pacquiao foot and succeeds in outboxing him. Pacquiao steps on Marquez foot, loses balance and gets knocked the fuck out
          Best post in thread.

Comment

Different styles, Marquez counters where as Pac comes forward. Pac got ktfo good. Lights out. You won't see Marquez coming forward like Pac does. It is funny how the opposite happens with a different result.

Comment

Comment

over the last few years I have really grown to not like Freddie Roach

Comment

bad socks
                  needles weaken me
                  leg cramps
                  stepping on my toes gets me KTFO

just let the commission do their jobs, except when JMM wins then commission testing isnt good enough

Biggest crybaby ever

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    It was all foot stomping. It had nothing to do with Manny lunging in behind a lazy jab, squared up, without his chin tucked.

Yeah and nothing to do with a trainer who is paid to teach his fighter good defense to avoid counters.

I want freddies job, where else can I find a job that pays millions that has no responsibility and when anything goes wrong its never your fault.

Comment

Falling over Marquez's foot contributed to the KO.

Look at all the other times that same situation happened. Manny was able to pull away just enough to not get KOed. Just go back to the 5th round and you will see Manny reacting just enough ....

Comment

Working...
                      X