• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Charlie Sheen Show Opens to Boos, Walk-Outs in Detroit

Charlie Sheen Show Opens to Boos, Walk-Outs in Detroit
    10:40 PM 4/2/2011 by Annie Yuan
    Comments (245)

The actor abruptly ended the first stop of his tour when audience members started shouting "You suck!"

It looks like the end is already near for Charlie Sheen's much-hyped tour.
    Boos and walk-outs forced the actor to end the first show in Detroit after less than an hour on stage.

When Sheen finally took the stage after several tepid attempts to warm up the crowd with clips of his father's films, he seemed to be referring to a script. At times, he seemed perplexed by what he was doing, saying, "Is anybody else as confused by this **** as I am?"

He briefly showed RPG, an old film he wrote and directed starring Johnny Depp. When that didn't stick, he admitted, "All right so RPG's a bomb. Whatever. Tonight's an experiment."

Sheen then asked the audience what they wanted to hear. He shot down someone's suggestion of AA stories, calling it boring, and promised to talk about crack instead.

"I figured Detroit was a good place to tell crack stories," he quipped.
    Loud boos and shouts of "You suck!" throughout the disasterous affair eventually caused Sheen to retort, "Already got your f---ing money, dude."
    Sheen eventually shut the show down, calling for a music break before disappearing for the night.

Sheen's rep declined to comment on the night.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ns-boos-174131

Hahahahahahaha!

LMAO I wanted to go so bad but it sold out in 30 minutes.

Comment

What a shame, how dare they disrespect a living legend like that?

Comment

"I already got your money, dude." Fuking love this quote because it's so great and also true. Sheen is great and Detroiters need to lighten up. Jokes about homeless people and crackheads are funny.

Comment

and vids on youtube of this?

Comment

One on hand, you think it's ok that they bood, they paid money and aren't obligated to just sit there and learn to love it because it's Charlie "Winning" Sheen.

On the other, what the hell did these people expect? A George Carlin Stand-Up routine? They paid money at their own risk to see Sheen. But maybe it's not about that. Maybe these people paid money to do exactly what they did, which is heckle the **** out of this guy to make themselves and their ****ty lives in Detroit feel better.

Comment

I still don't know what he did or why he is talked about so much now, two and half men is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                One on hand, you think it's ok that they bood, they paid money and aren't obligated to just sit there and learn to love it because it's Charlie "Winning" Sheen.

On the other, what the hell did these people expect? A George Carlin Stand-Up routine? They paid money at their own risk to see Sheen. But maybe it's not about that. Maybe these people paid money to do exactly what they did, which is heckle the **** out of this guy to make themselves and their ****ty lives in Detroit feel better.
                I don't think it is that. I think they were upset because of the crackhead jokes. Detroit is always the butt end of jokes and it does get old but I agree what the hell were they expecting? Sheen is fuking crazy, you ain't gonna get this amazing show.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I still don't know what he did or why he is talked about so much now, two and half men is garbage.
                  It's shock value, he came out and created a caricature in these interviews he's had, and it didn't hurt that some catchphrases sticked with the audience and went viral, via youtube highlight videos. I.E Winning, Tiger Blood, Godesses.

It will fade away soon. Everybody jumped on the bandwagon with the "Winning" thing on their facebook/twitter updates, but it's already dieing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    What a shame, how dare they disrespect a living legend like that?
                    People paying to see a delusional crackhead brag about himself,this country is fcking ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X