This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
    Shocking man .Hate women who fight like animals man .
    u should see the moroccan girls go at it...once literally saw a girl bite a piece of the flesh off another girls cheek. it wasnt about anything serious either, think the other girl wanted to borrow something and the girl refused...

to this date havent seen anything like it, most of the accidents panda's witnessed really were accidental but for a girl to bite the flesh off another person's skin...thats just appalling

Comment

-SPAMDA- subtly hating on Moroccans. Wonder why?

I know a lad called Samir who would rip your empty head off and take a dump down your pencil-neck for that, you little **** bumsniff. Just saying.

Comment

You don't know where we'd come from or why I was having a rough night. Left that out for the sake of decency,

I'm not like that anymore.
        ure not like what anymore? ur story is about as clear as the stars on a misty night...

u really shouldnt worry about decency my boy...from what was gathered in the 3 threads about u ure perceived as a spiteful individual with extremist tendencies while in reality being a couch potato scouting this forum for threads u contribute very little in...namely the :what song are you listening to?" thread

also the threatening of an "infidel" through PMs made my day yesterday...seriously that was hilarious mate

Comment

CBA clicking 'View Post' this time.

Outcome and upshot and moral of the story is the same, either way,

-SPAMDA- is a **** bumsniff pleb.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
            Today being friday I get to go home from work early,
            So I organised to pick up my girlfriend from work, she is a primary school teacher.
            She teaches (5-6 year olds) in a school that has children from the age of 3-12 years old,
            The area in which the school is situated in fairly run down, There are alot of counsel houses which are given to Poor people e.g. Asylum seekers.

Anyway I was sitting there in the car waiting on her to come out,
            There where hundreds of kids leaving the school coming out the gates.
            Loads of parents collecting there children and what not,
            All of a sudden a riot breaks out.

Two Nigerian women (No racism intended) started literally beating each other black and blue,
            I have never seen anything like this before. The where slashing each other with there car keys and pulling each others hair,
            Men who where there collecting there children helped break it up.
            This went on for about 2-3 minutes before they where restrained from one another,
            Children leaving the school looking at this crying, Parents shook up.
            The women who where fighting had there own children who didn't look phased or surprised this at all.

I helped restrain them, Myself and 3 other blokes, Two of us restrained each women, We brought them into the school and put them in seperate rooms to one another.
            Kicking and screaming they where bashing doors down to get out,
            The school principal rang the Garda (police) and they came and arrested the two women.
            Whilst another group of Garda brought the children home.

My point in all this why in the fuck are people like this allowed to have children?
            How is a child supposed to grow up being in an environment in which an ordeal like that is the norm?
            Any people who would do something like that on front of hundreds of children is a mentally ill and should not be allowed have kids of there own.
            My second point is, I am disgusted that people like this are given aslyum in my country.
            They are given Big houses, Cars for absolutely nothing, they don't work and they have no mortgages, I think that is a disgrace,
            They clearly have no interest in making there way in life and clearly have no interest in bringing up a child.
            I am so angry at all this.....

I witnessed something quite similar last year (I think it was) these two Nigerian women also decided to think it was clever to have a brawl in the middle of the town. I was casually minding my own business, just looking around the shops, and right there a huge fight was taking place. These women must have been in their mid 30's to, they had children with them, plus the public were crowding round just watching it (they didn't want to get involved, neither did I, as weapons were used). The fight was pretty vicious, an umbrella was was used as a weapon, which resulted in the women face being slashed all over, it was pretty gory for a Saturday mid-day fight. Also their saggy **** were hanging out, bra's were both off, underwear was pulled up to their waist, a nasty site since they weren't the most attractive women either. I felt ultimately sorry their kids after it all ended, it was one of most brutal fights I've witnessed, especially with young children having a full view of what's taking place.

Some people just need to realize it's just not the time and place to be doing such things. Why not meet in a middle of a field? Much better than doing at a school. I guess not everyone realize what a fool they make out of themselves at the time, they should be ashamed of themselves, they sound like lower class human beings who have no respect for themselves or other people.

Comment

-SPAMDA- subtly hating on Moroccans. Wonder why?

I know a lad called Samir who would rip your empty head off and take a dump down your pencil-neck for that, you little **** bumsniff. Just saying.
              subtly hating on moroccans? u cant be serious. ask wazaa what neighborhood panda's living in...its one of the most heavily populated areas of moroccans in amsterdam...not to mention one of my best friends soufian is moroccan and a class act.

u should really think about what ure saying here...ur petty threats mean nothing to me. in fact panda would beat the **** out of all ur friends. this isnt me bragging or talking myself up...this is the truth...if u want to back up any of ur talk panda has already set up a meeting with two brits on this forum for next spring to attend some fights and have a couple of beers. if ure half the man u claim to be u will be there and come say it to my face...

doubt u would u ignorant arab dweeb

Comment

Bumsniff

+

+

Pleb

=

-SPAMDA-

Comment

CBA clicking 'View Post' this time.

Outcome and upshot and moral of the story is the same, either way,

-SPAMDA- is a **** bumsniff pleb.
                  taking a page from my book now are u?

seriously ure the biggest freakin pussy on this site...all bark no bite...

every time u get called out u run out of these threads faster than a pint of ale in an irish pub. if u really would want to get the living **** beat out of u or u want to send one ur imaginary friends ure welcome to try. panda's not hard to find and it only takes 20 quid ferry to get where panda's at

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. This thread stinks!! Whyever so?

Ohhh,

Today, 02:00 PM
                    Remove user from ignore list-SPAMDA-
                    This message is hidden because -SPAMDA- is on your ignore list.

It's 'cause -SPAMDA-'s been in it.

Comment

Stupid question.

What does "bumsniff" mean? Like ass kisser? Or is it a **** remark?

Comment

Working...
                      X