Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Casamayor to face Michael Katsidis 3.22.07?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Casamayor to face Michael Katsidis 3.22.07?

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=11804

Diaz was previously scheduled to face WBO mandatory Michael Katsidis (23-0, 20KOs) on February 9. After a contract dispute over Golden Boy Promotions winning the purse bid and King sending a legal letter to HBO, the network pulled the plug on the fight. Katsidis, the WBO's interim-lightweight champion, is tentatively scheduled to fight former champion Joel Casamayor on March 22.
    How do you all see this happening? I think that if Katsidis applies constant pressure making Casa run around the ring and hug like he did in his last fight, he has a great chance of winning. I doubt that the judges would be brazen enough to make a BS decision like they did in Casa's last fight.

katsidas wins this, casa is past it and katsidas is a marketable fighter, there wont be any horseh**** judging bias against him... in fact he would prob be more likely to win a bull**** decision than casa

Comment

im going Katsidis ko 7

Comment

What the hell happened to the Santa Cruz rematch?

Comment

Katsidis wins this by KO but as skils said what happened to the Santa Cruz rematch?

Comment

i can't stand casamayor, never liked him.

Katsidis by TKO late.

Comment

Katsidis TKO in 4th.

Comment

wow santa cruz gna watch this fight and laugh as casamoya gets killed in the ring lol what a mismatch this is.

Comment

I want to see Katsidis fight again but I am extremely un-interested in this matchup. Should this bout take place regardless, I hope Katsidis puts Casamayor into retirement permanently and spares us of any other bull**** robberies from that derelict, afterall, he is the man to do it and did it to his last opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
                    I want to see Katsidis fight again but I am extremely un-interested in this matchup. Should this bout take place regardless, I hope Katsidis puts Casamayor into retirement permanently and spares us of any other bull**** robberies from that derelict, afterall, he is the man to do it and did it to his last opponent.
                    Same with me I want to see Katsidis fight as well, but a fight with Casa doesn't interest me at all, but at the same time I would like to see Katsidis end Casa's reign, so great matchups could be made.

Comment

Working...
                    X