Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost comcast password (how do I get it back)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost comcast password (how do I get it back)?

I need to check some mail on my comcast account that I havent used in years. I rememebr my email on there but not the password. im not sure about my verification answer either but im taking guesses. if i remember it, what happens next. it resets my password right there on the page? or send it to my alternate email? does it tell me what it was in the first place? cause im really curious

also does anyone know how to sign up for a new comcast email account? i dont have a disk or anything. any shortcuts? i know my internet provider is still comcast but when i go on therw ebsite i cannot for the life of me figure out where to make a new email account
    Last edited by MissDeeCole; 02-11-2010, 01:36 AM.

ive been clickin around on thre all night and apparently i found a way to create an account, but not an email address with them. i knew something wasnt right when all it asked me was my name, gender, and an email and password. for the email i put my yahoo one, assumin it was gonna make a comcast one for me, but then it just said registration complete for "mysignin" whatever the hell that is. so then when im logged in that and click the email button, it just keeps taking me to the log in where i get stuck again
    Last edited by MissDeeCole; 02-11-2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Try calling comcast. After your done send me a picture of your *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Banned4Life View Post
        lol hahaha

Comment

i sent you mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
            i sent you mine.
            Shouldn't Demarco be on there? He was the one that quit. You should also add Cotto and Victor Ortiz on the side

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
              Shouldn't Demarco be on there? He was the one that quit. You should also add Cotto and Victor Ortiz on the side
              thanks for the suggestion. i might consider that.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                I need to check some mail on my comcast account that I havent used in years. I rememebr my email on there but not the password. im not sure about my verification answer either but im taking guesses. if i remember it, what happens next. it resets my password right there on the page? or send it to my alternate email? does it tell me what it was in the first place? cause im really curious

also does anyone know how to sign up for a new comcast email account? i dont have a disk or anything. any shortcuts? i know my internet provider is still comcast but when i go on therw ebsite i cannot for the life of me figure out where to make a new email account
                Try this to reset your password.

https://login.comcast.net/forgotpwd/...execution=e1s1

Or this to ask any question and it should guide you to the right answer.

http://www5.nohold.net/Comcast/Login...?pid=2&login=1

This is for a comcast live chat that I think you have to sign up for..It worked really well for me though when I lost my email and password..

https://www.comcastsupport.com/sdcxu...e-913af560907b

Comment

just call comcast. .

haha lol

Comment

This is a classic.

Comment

Working...
                    X