Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could golovkin go down as "the best ever"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no..........

Comment

nope....he has literally no hope.....How is he ever gonna go down as better than James Toney? I mean do people think GGG could actually beat a guy like Toney because I ****ing don't

Comment

If he beats Quillin, Canelo, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Dirrell and Kovalev, he's TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by wence View Post
          what does he has to do, who does he has to beat for you to accept him as TBE?
          When he beats Quillin, Cotto, and Canelo at middleweight and then clears out SMW beating Froch and Ward then lets talk. Until then he's simply the best middleweight since Hopkins. (And some Martinez fans may have issues with that.)

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
            If he beats Quillin, Canelo, Cotto, Froch, Ward, Dirrell and Kovalev, he's TBE.
            please tell me this is a joke... Hopkins and Toney both have better Resumes than this by miles

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
              When he beats Quillin, Cotto, and Canelo at middleweight and then clears out SMW beating Froch and Ward then lets talk. Until then he's simply the best middleweight since Hopkins. (And some Martinez fans may have issues with that.)
              How about he beats an elite fighter at his weight before we start talking? Because you haven't named any......

Comment

Originally posted by wence View Post
                what does he has to do, who does he has to beat for you to accept him as TBE?
                "the best ever" at what?

Comment

Gennady's already 32. He'd have to go on literally the most epic run in the history of the sport for like the next 4-5 years to get into the conversation. I mean he'd have to be demolishing name guys left & right.

Comment

Nah, doubt it. Exciting fighter but has done nothing to suggest he could be 'TBE'.

Comment

There is no such thing as 'TBE'. The most anyone can hope for is to be the best of their era. Can he become the best middleweight of his era? Yes, he can. The best MW of all time? There is no such thing. The best BOXER of all time? Most definitely NO SUCH THING. I do not even believe in labels such as ATG as that can only apply to the era in which a boxer fought and is entirely dependant on the opponents available to fight at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X